Skip to content

Imoen hate thread.

2»

Comments

• AerieAerie Member Posts: 226
    I love Imoen. I just checked back through my posting history and found I have started ten threads about her. Nearly all of which were saying the same thing - the game needs more Imoen.

Blasphemy! Heresy!
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Aerie wrote: »
    I love Imoen. I just checked back through my posting history and found I have started ten threads about her. Nearly all of which were saying the same thing - the game needs more Imoen.

Blasphemy! Heresy!

Ahh haaaa... someone is jealous, I see. :smirk:
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    the game needs more Imoen.
    And by doing so you would shift the game's genre from Fantasy to Horror. Not even the gal from The Ring can match that blasted hellion's personality! *shudders*

As a side note: clearly the best female companion is Faldorn. :love:
    Aerie wrote: »

Blasphemy! Heresy!

Ahh haaaa... someone is jealous, I see. :smirk:

Laughable lies.
    the game needs more Imoen.
    As a side note: clearly the best female companion is Faldorn. :love:

pffft
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    scriver wrote: »
    I love imoen tol. Everybody loves Imoen. Even the Beatles loves Imoen. They even wrote a song about it. Remember? "Imoen, all the people // Imoen, if you can"

Well, that song was by one of the Beatles anyway...
  • Djasko_AmsterdamDjasko_Amsterdam Member Posts: 47
    scriver wrote: »
    I love imoen tol. Everybody loves Imoen. Even the Beatles loves Imoen. They even wrote a song about it. Remember? "Imoen, all the people // Imoen, if you can"

There's also the Mummy, with all the people chanting her name: I-MO-EN! I-MO-EN!
    More proof of Imoen being a complete lowlife. Remember in Bg2 how Jaheira is mourning the death of her husband? Well Imoen keeps trying to tell Jaheira the details of her husbands death.

EVEN THOUGH Jaheira requests she stops. Imoen is an utter scumbag.