vrn6wcq2vzl2.png

Balrog99JoenSoBlackbɨrdArvia
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    m7600 wrote: »
    I made these with MakeHuman, Blender and Gimp

6y9xmwxkruo7.png

dl5jtjprew13.png

vrn6wcq2vzl2.png

I like the wide hips on the female avatars. It always seemed to me that the anorexic females portrayed in most RPG's were just a bit unrealistic. Kudos!
    m7600
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    I like the wide hips on the female avatars. It always seemed to me that the anorexic females portrayed in most RPG's were just a bit unrealistic. Kudos!

Thanks! Now that you mention it, their hips might be too wide. Humans are quite difficult to represent artistically, IMO. If something is off, the viewer will almost always notice it.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    m7600 wrote: »
    Balrog99 wrote: »

Thanks! Now that you mention it, their hips might be too wide. Humans are quite difficult to represent artistically, IMO. If something is off, the viewer will almost always notice it.

I wouldn't change it myself. Wider hipped females could use some representation!
    ThacoBell
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    So... I'm taking another leap, I've opened a tee-spring and reopened my final art america.

Working on the second design to upload to the two for cellphone covers and possibly t-shirts.

daytf4tvjemo.jpg

jwvqa0yz0cmz.jpeg

7d7q1ltenyh6.png

JoenSoThacoBellArvia
    edited September 2020
    Beholder work in progress. Made with Blender and Gimp.

jziky0bf6arw.png

Balrog99JoenSoBlackbɨrd
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    I haven't been drawing much lately. So I decided to try to get back into it by drawing something that I wouldn't mind too much if I messed it up.
    BlackbɨrdBalrog99ThacoBellArvia
    Well, that weird bird did get me into drawing again. This year, I've been doing a few movie poster-like illustrations, because I think it's interesting to work with silhouettes. So now I tried that with Warren Zevon's song Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner. ...if it were a horror movie instead of a song.
    Balrog99ThacoBellAdam_en_tium
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    WIP

wfaxkhczx3c9.jpg
    Balrog99ThacoBellArviaJoenSo
    I made this a while back, it's a room/interior tileset to be used in a mod I'm making for FLARE (Free / Libre Action Roleplaying Engine)

waogl5wluxcf.png

And now I'm making a swamp tileset

yyphgss8ldr4.png
    ThacoBellBalrog99JoenSo
    For a long time, I've had the idea of making animal-themed illustrations for Shakespeare quotes. And this winter I was finally able to actually draw some.

ThacoBell