Skip to content

iOS - NWN:EE crashs when trying to save / autosave

Everytime I try to save the Game, or when the Game tries to autosave I experience a crash on my IPad Pro. A message appears stating „A fatal error has been encountered“ and the Game closes. In the Save folder, a directory with the name of the Save is created, but the folder is empty. Can it be some kind of a permission problem?

There is also a strange resolution bug. Sometimes i cannot click on the last button in the interface. When I bring the game to the background and then back to the foreground, everything is fine again.

I reinstalled NWN:EE, no Mods or manipulating the config files, but nothing changed.

I reported the Save bug two weeks ago, but so far I only received an automatic reply it was sent. At least one person on the Apple Store reported the save bug, too. So it might be rare, but it is there... :smile:

I appreciate Input, thanks...

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Try switching your "Display Zoom" setting under your device's Settings app in the "Display & Brightness" section before running the game. If that doesn't help, try disabling iCloud backup before running the game.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • BronthionNWNBronthionNWN Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much. After setting the Display Zoom to Standard, both problems have disappeared :smiley:

Because of my 1TB data storage size, the iCloud Backup was already deactivated.

Thanks again for your advice.
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • oneoceanoneocean Member Posts: 5
    I have just purchased nwn:ee on ipad and have the same problem. Crashes when saving almost every time especially outdoors. "Encountered a fatal error.."

Display zoom is no longer a thing in ios settings.

Any help appreciated.