I've got a problem. I'll try to explain it.
1) I created a tile;
2) I added a door for it.
My problem is:
When I'm in the game the door is flickering.
You can watch the video.
There are some testes:
1) When I move the character by keyboard the door is not flickering;
2) The door is flickering only when I click the mouse on the ground;
3) Every door which I added to my own tileset starts to flick. Even if I just put to override another mdl files (from another tilesets).
4) The door is not flickering when I disable the option
"Environment mapping on creatures"
5) The door is not flickering when I delete a stroke "EnvMap"
from my tileset's SET file.
So I think the problem is in Envoironment mapping. I don't want to disable that option because another doors in another tilesets work great with Environment mapping. And it's an easy way to just disable that option. I would like to understand what is exacly wrong. Where is the root of the problem?
"NWN-Saitama", please, help me!
PS: I don't patch my NWN EE yet.
There is a videos about my question...
There is a video-test with another door, which works well in another tileset (Bloodwar), but not in mine...