Skip to content

AoE Spell markers - Patch 1.2

Aoe Spell markers are now patched into the game as a "prototype" but i need to put a line into Baldur.lua to get it to work.

Before I go messing around with anything can everyone confirm this is the correct line and I am not accidentally missing or adding paranthesis?

SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Show AOE','1'

Is it important WHERE in Baldur.Lua I put this line or can i put it at the very end?

Thanks - was just wishing the spells had markers like Pillars of Eternity

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited February 2019
    SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Show AOE','1')

is the correct line. You should put it among other Game Options in the file.
  • LeaderBeeLeaderBee Member Posts: 27
    cheers, looks like it worked.
  • EaeelilEaeelil Member Posts: 2
    Is there anyway to reset the UI modifications to default values? Say I mess something up and wanted to revert back to how it originally was.

Also, I've noticed that once I get the menu placed how I want. If I go into the character screen and leave the modifications are skewed. Boxes will be out of place and I have to redo them. Any suggestions or ways to set the menu more permanently?

Thanks for making this mod! Even without the UI part I was really needing something to gauge spell AOE. That works wonderfully.