Skip to content

All Weapons are Transparent

Lex23Lex23 Member Posts: 34
(Reposting from here, as this seems like a tech support issue: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/69258/toolset-weirdness-ghostly-weapons)

For some reason, as of yesterday, all weapons now show up in my toolset as semi-transparent. Some are also showing up in-game as transparent, though this isn't consistent.

This is happening regardless of the module. I created a brand new one just to test, with one area, no haks or custom anything. The override folder is empty. Just to be sure that there wasn't something weird going on because I had both 1.69 and EE installed, I uninstalled both, backed up and deleted both game directories, and re-installed only EE using the Beamdog client.

Would this qualify as a bug, or did I just unknowingly toggle some weird setting?

Comments

• Untold_TalesUntold_Tales Member Posts: 4
    I have the exact same problem. Anyone know how to fix that?
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    This one has been going on for quite sometime now. I have not seen a fix personally. IIRC it start in the first year of EE, and only happens in the toolset.
  • Untold_TalesUntold_Tales Member Posts: 4
    Yes, indeed it's only in the toolset. It's a bit annoying but I can live with it. Thanks for your feedback!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello! This is a known issue, thanks.