Skip to content

NWN:EE Screenshots - Photography

2»

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Tresset said:

@sarevok57 Your deflect arrows is not working because you are using that scythe. According to the NWN Wiki, you need to have either an empty main hand slot or an empty off hand slot to use deflect arrows. Your two-handed scythe is taking up both hands.

yeah, i figured that out when i started playing just a monk with no multi-class, sometimes the feats in NWN do a bad job of explaining all the rules that applies to them, because apparently deflect arrows says it will deflect missile attacks, but it ONLY affects arrows, and when i say arrows, it will ONLY deflect one arrow per round, would have been kind of nice to know, but the feat description doesnt say that
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @sarevok57 Only arrows? Not bolts or bullets too? I am fairly certain it works on those as well. At the very least bolts. I clearly recall a certain monk enemy deflecting Deekin's crossbow bolts in HotU.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Tresset said:

@sarevok57 Only arrows? Not bolts or bullets too? I am fairly certain it works on those as well. At the very least bolts. I clearly recall a certain monk enemy deflecting Deekin's crossbow bolts in HotU.

mayhaps i will have to investigate further, but for now, im "neverwinter nighted out" and im back to playing BG again
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Apologies for necroing this old thread, but some of the screenshots from the Prophet Series of modules are just too gorgeous. If they serve to arouse some curiosity, go and play them now! (Yes, this is an order.) If anything, the writing is even more impressive than the area design. I should say that half the credit for the latter goes to Zwerkules' override of the standard Bioware tilesets and @Savant1974's skyboxes, though.

Halfling Inn
    fa6sa66a9ea9.jpg

Rest in the Forest
    2v7l1w99xarc.jpg

Elven City
    0w6e8luuflo3.jpg
    3fbgz7c9qkgf.jpg

Volcano
    1eh4rbftty5r.jpg

Skyship
    5b18pnrbb8nw.jpg

The Chantry
    0qiajars7z0u.jpg

Homage to a Fallen Friend
    74pb4nbmddg8.jpg

Follow the White Rab-, er Unicorn
    6dmj4jln05fu.jpg
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Krivoklat Your post here was caught by the forum's automated spam filter. I have restored it and verified you so that this should not happen again.