Skip to content

BGEE Recommended Mod list for new players

13»

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    IE-Modding is a bit less user friendly than for other games, but it's quite straightforward once you know what to look for. And there are mods that are worth it. :)
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    @jastey This is yet another example of why the "3 different packages for the same mod" must come to an end. The sooner, the fewer chances for similar problems. :neutral:
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    @ALIEN I'm doing three packages because there is this neat install tool and I have no idea how to do one package for all OS in one go.
    Unless it's something trivial like "include sox for MAC and setup-mymod command line file and you are fine".
    (I'm not sure this report would have been different for one package for three OS but I know which report you are referring to.)
  • VVitch_FaceVVitch_Face Member Posts: 1
    I know this is old but some of these links are broken :(
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @VVitch_Face The modding sections here and the Gibberlings3 website/forum are my go-to places for mods. Were there any specific ones you couldn't find?
  • TaumsalkTaumsalk Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2021
    I am also having problems getting to the beamdog mods like this -- https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/55237/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-bgee/p1

I get--
    Permission Problem
    You don't have permission to do that.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @Taumsalk We had to remove that particular mod due to uncredited art.
    Taumsalksuy
  • TaumsalkTaumsalk Member Posts: 6
    @Tresset I appreciate your answer. Thanks!