Skip to content

Nintendo Switch - Deionarra will not Appear.

11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
So, Beamdog had a Switch sale for their Infinity Engine games. I know a lot of people probably bought it.

Well anyway, Deionarra won't appear in the Mortuary at the beginning. I've clicked multiple times. Oh no, this is totally ruining it for me. :/

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi! Seems this is a bug in the console version. I hope you have an earlier save. Don't get dressed up as a zombie in the Mortuary before talking to Deionarra, she doesn't appear, even if you switch out of zombie mode. Credit goes here.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Hi! Seems this is a bug in the console version. I hope you have an earlier save. Don't get dressed up as a zombie in the Mortuary before talking to Deionarra, she doesn't appear, even if you switch out of zombie mode. Credit goes here.

Okay thank you Julius. Do you know if the game if winnable? I forget if you need to talk to Deionarra again later in the game.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    For me it seems like talking to the zombie and turning him in to Dhall caused the glitch for me.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    1130210 wrote: »

Okay thank you Julius. Do you know if the game if winnable? I forget if you need to talk to Deionarra again later in the game.

No, technically you don't need it to finish the game but you might be missing on the Raise Dead ability. You might or might not need it depending on your playing style.

On a side note, I noticed you approached us on the Twitter account, but sorry that we can't provide more solution for you.
  • iggypiggyp Member Posts: 1
    I just wanted to check in and say that the bug is still present on the Switch version. I believe I left the Mortuary without going to her spawn point. I've gone back and she's nowhere to be found. Are you guys planning on patching this? Or adding something like a merchant where you can purchase missed important items/spells? Thanks.