Skip to content

Still running on Android 11?

Well, Beamdog has some real treasures on the Google App Store, like BG I and II or Icewind Dale.

But since the last update of all these games was more than 2 years ago, I would say that means that all these games are running without bugs and issues on current Android tablets or Beamdog has discontinued support for these versions.

And before I buy these games, I would have liked to know which is true. Will these games run without problems on Android 11?

Kind regards
from Purzelkater

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    Hello! BG1, BG2, SoD and IWD will soon be getting a major 2.6 update, which will affect mobile versions as well (after the testing on PC is done). https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/the-road-to-2-6
  • cloudsatcloudsat Member Posts: 25
    BG and BG2 runs fine by themselves. But you can't import saves from BG to BG2 because of the new Android 11 file access requirements. If you want to add anything to the override folder, you will need to connect to a computer for the same reason. Hopefully 2.6 update will address this issue.