Skip to content

How to add the avatars from Moinesse's Avatar Pack to the game without replacing ALL NPC's?

Hey guys, I can't for the life of me figure out how to take Moinesse's wonderful avatars and add them to the game without replacing anything. I would like to do this to make my PC and NPC's more unique and not have them replace all the NPC's in the game with them. That way, I can just select their avatar in EEKeeper for each NPC. Just a silly thing that I have been trying to figure out.

If this is easy, could someone please do this or explain how to do it? I would really appreciate it, thank you!

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Are you mentioning the Moinesse Avatar from Infinity Animations?
  • DraziusDrazius Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2021
    From these - https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/other/moinesse/

Sorry, I should have made that more clear.

*Again, I'm just looking to add them to my game so that they don't replace anything. Kind of like how I can install your wonderful IA mod, Gwendolyne, and choose to make one of my characters look like Ellesime using EEKeeper.
    Post edited by Drazius on
  • harperfan7harperfan7 Member Posts: 30
    psssst!

anybody interested in uploading pics of the avatars/paper dolls from this mod? I can't find any anywhere on the net
    energisedcamel
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited February 2021
    Drazius wrote: »

*Again, I'm just looking to add them to my game so that they don't replace anything. Kind of like how I can install your wonderful IA mod, Gwendolyne, and choose to make one of my characters look like Ellesime using EEKeeper.

It is not my mod, but Erephine's one. I am just maintaining it. ;)

Next version (released in a few weeks) will be EE compatible and will include the Moinesse's avatars component for EE.
    The issue I had to face was to re-built them because IA used a specific character animation format not compatible with EE games. Most of them have been already converted.
  • DraziusDrazius Member Posts: 6
    Gwendolyne wrote: »
    Drazius wrote: »

It is not my mod, but Erephine's one. I am just maintaining it. ;)

Next version (released in a few weeks) will be EE compatible and will include the Moinesse's avatars component for EE.
    The issue I had to face was to re-built them because IA used a specific character animation format not compatible with EE games. Most of them have been already converted.

Ahh I see, sorry about that Erephine. And that sounds great, I do miss using IA especially in the BG 2 content.

I guess I will try to figure out how to unpack Moinesses Avatars and add them as non-replacers myself. Which is fine, I don't mind learning new things. Thank you!

• battlestationsbattlestations Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2021
    They actually work i just added them the other day. Some are cool however the paper dolls dont look very good. And the colors are messed up, but i think thay has to do with it being for original and not EE.

You could alternatively go into the root folders in the zip and move all the files into override

Sadly you wont be able to have individual appearences i could be wrong on that one though
    Post edited by battlestations on