Skip to content

Trouble with forum login using chrome on android samsung galaxy

Warrax01Warrax01 Member Posts: 20
Anyone having issues logging into the forums with their mobile phone? I can log into the website fine, but when i click the link to goto the forums, i'm not signed in on redirect. When i try to sign into the forums, it tells me the password you entered was incorrect. I'm currently logged into my account on my computer with the same username and password so i know it is correct and also i log into the website just fine with the same login/pwd on my phone. Any idea what is going on?? I can use the forum sign-in on my computer with the same username/pwd but on my mobile is gives me an incorrect password error.

Thanks,

Warrax01

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I would recommend using the full (PC) version of the site on mobile, you can enable it in Properties for your mobile browser.
  • Warrax01Warrax01 Member Posts: 20
    Just tried the full version site and i can log into the beamdog homepage and it shows all my purchases etc. But when i try to goto the forums it still will not let me log in on my mobile phone i enabled the full forum site version and still gives me the same error. I tested and logged into the website and forums fine on my computer with the same password.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The Beamdog. com and this forum are separate sites and require separate logins.
    I understand that. When i am on my computer, i log into the website then click on the forum link and it redirects to the forums with my account logged in. On mobile it does not do that. It redirects to the forum site just fine, but does not automatically log me in. When i try to use the same username/pwd on my mobile phone in both the mobile version or the full version of the forum the username/pwd does not work. If i log out in the forums on my computer, then log back in with the same username/pwd that failed on mobile it works fine and logs me into the forums on my computer. Some link for my account has been severed it seems and i don't know how to fix this.
    I can't repro the issue as I'm able to log in on mobile (Chrome, Samsung S10s).

https://forums.beamdog.com/entry/signin?Target=categories
    I'm using a galaxy note10+, chrome. I'm going to try to reset my password on my mobile and see if it lets me log in with a new password to the forums. Definitely one of the strangest login issues i've come across recently.
    Well resetting the password definitely lets me log into the forums now so i'm not sure what happened but it appears to be fixed now, thanks for looking into this Julius!