Skip to content

Spectacles of Spectacle - The gauth and its joining you against Caelar

AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
Hello.

During the campaign I used the Spectacles of Spectacle to pull a gauth to the Prime, then convinced it to join me in the battle against the crusade.

However I am now at the coalition camp fending off crusader attacks and the gauth is nowhere to be seen. The dwarves of Dumathoin joined me, and the same is true of the thieves from the guild side quest, so I figured the gauth should be there too.

Or is the gauth joining only later on at Castle Dragonspear?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    It will join your forces later at the Dragonspear Castle.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    edited April 2021
    Thank you, Julius.

I didn't see it there either. The ogres from Dead Man's Pass did show up, though.

Not sure what was up with the gauth as every other ally I gathered over the course of the campaign showed up as expected.

No biggie, anyway.
    Post edited by AndreaColombo on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Do you have a save before the Dragonspear fight, by chance? I can try and run it in 2.6.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Alas, I don't have a save that is close to that moment. All of my saves are either after the Dragonspear fight or quite a bit before then :(

It's OK, though. Perhaps next time I play I can keep an eye out for the gauth and keep a save handy.