Skip to content

[mod] White NPC

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    That's not fixed. Also added XP adjustment script and revised his stats! Version 2.1 is up!
    Cheers!
    Adam_en_tium
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Madrict
    White 2.1 is EET compatible.
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    I just finished a playthrough of BG1 with my games bookclub and here are the thoughts on White.

White as Bones NPC: Another mod NPC. I didn't take him in my party, but it was another good NPC to just have around to add texture to the world. One of the other people in the book club did take him for a bit and apparently found him quite funny.
    LavaDelVortel
  • hotaruhotaru Member Posts: 25
    Hey ho!
    Just letting you all know that I have just released a new NPC mod! You can get it here:
    https://downloads.weaselmods.net/download/white-npc/

And here some basic info about the mod:

"The mod introduces a new joinable character - White, who is also known as White-as-Bones. White is a chaotic neutral human male barbarian, available almost from the very beginning of the game. He is always a 2nd-Level character, so it's advised to recruit him early in game.
    White has never been a member of any clan or tribe, he's not that kind of barbarian. Consider him someone who can make use of his rage as if it were a tool. He's also a good hunter, but may get quite furious if someone tries to take his belonging.
    The mod includes banters between White and all BioWare NPCs, as well as with BGEE characters - Neera, Rasaad and Dorn. All players may experience some friend talks. What's more, White may start to romance male characters of any race (if the male PC has at least 11 charisma and at least 12 strength.). If you're not interested, just tell him.
    The mod includes some PIDs.
    You can recruit White near the entrance to the Ulcaster ruins."

I have a problem with him. So, the Man in Ulcaster ruins have no dialogue whatsoever, it says ''Man has nothin to say to you''. Can I just kill him to fulfill White's quest, can I still romance with him later. I don't want to destroy anything.
    Waaait, how is that possible? Do you have White in your team? Did you accept his quest? That should set the variable.

Do you know how to use the console?
    Use this code: C:GetGlobal("WhiteQuestRing","GLOBAL")
    ...and let me know the number.

If White is in your party, you accepted to help him and the variable is 0 / Does not exist, then try this code:
    C:SetGlobal("WhiteQuestRing","GLOBAL",1)
    ...and then talk to the man.
    Waaait, how is that possible? Do you have White in your team? Did you accept his quest? That should set the variable.

If White is in your party, you accepted to help him and the variable is 0 / Does not exist, then try this code:

Ok. The second command you gave me worked. Must've been a glitch, I am actually doing a Playthrough on YT so you can see what that bug look like - around 26:18.

Now I went back to that moment, I'll just play through everything again to the moment where I finished. Thanks a lot:D

One more question. How long does it take for White to 'romance' with CHARNAME. I mean, a few in-game days or do I have to trigger it somehow. My ReadMe doesn't open properly so I can't really see it. He doesn't really talk to me, but he's with me for 3 in-game days
    First you need to go through series of friendship talks. They happen every ~30 minutes of real playing time (not in-game days). They also happen only outdoor and outside of combat.

Once you are done with those, you will need to meet other requirements: you need to be male of at least 12 strength and at least 11 charisma. If those conditions are met, the dialogues will fire every 25-30 minutes. Some other talks have additional checks.
    First you need to go through series of friendship talks. They happen every ~30 minutes of real playing time (not in-game days). They also happen only outdoor and outside of combat.

Once you are done with those, you will need to meet other requirements: you need to be male of at least 12 strength and at least 11 charisma. If those conditions are met, the dialogues will fire every 25-30 minutes. Some other talks have additional checks.

My fighter is male, he have 18/something strenght and 18 charisma. He never started any type of conversation with me but maybe I'm just being paranoid bc a lot of things in my BGT package has flaws and is not working properly sometimes. Thanks though :D
    You also need to fetch his ring (this variable must be set: Global("WhiteQuestRing","GLOBAL",4))
    To check it, you may use C:GetGlobal("WhiteQuestRing","GLOBAL")
    Well, basically I got his ring by using cheats. The conversation with the man appeared but as far as I remember I saw someone playing this and after we let the man run away, a scream could be heard and there was extra banter with White. Didn't happen to me. Does that matter?
    this means something may be messed up with your variables... I have no idea why.
    If the variable isn't set to 4, then do it yourself:
    C:SetGlobal("WhiteQuestRing","GLOBAL",4)

I'm wondering if that's because of some bug that slipped into the mod or BGT mixed with that many mods... I may need to check some stuff again once I have a moment. If weird stuff continue to happen, I would leave that mod for another time, if I were you.
    Yea, I mean, I've set it to GLOBAL 4 and he still doesn't talk to me yet. I guess I'll take a small break from that but I really don't wanna leave him off. I want my char to romance with him as I have great plans for my Playthrough. Also, I am not entirely sure if its bc of White NPC or something else but some of the dialogues of minor NPC's are mixed with other dialogues. For instance, Oublek in Nashkel has Korgan's dialogues from BG2, but I'm looking into it.
    Oooooh, that doesn't sound good. That's really alarming. It looks like your game may be heavily bugged.
    Even though, I will look into White once I'm done with some other things.
    Yeah, thanks very much. In meantime, I'll do a little break from uploading vids from it on YT, it would be a waste of time In case I have to replay it all from the beginning. Thanks
    I'll let you know once I take a look at White and test it for a while :)
    Do u need mu Weidu list, btw? In case he got into trouble with some mods?
    Sure, post it, but use spoiler tag to make sure it won't make the thread ridiculously long :)
    edited July 2021
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BGT/BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: v1.21
    ~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v13
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v4.1
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // DSotSC Wizard spells: v4.1
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // DSotSC Priest spells: v4.1
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v4.1
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v4.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Svlast's Torment: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Will O'Hara NPC: 4.2.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Will O'Hara: Install English Soundset: 4.2.0
    ~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.6
    ~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Clothmap-style map for Throne of Bhaal: v10.2.6
    ~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 3.0
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.2
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.1
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.1
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> Lite edition
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v26
    ~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 2.2
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #110 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 67% (recommended): v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #175 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 150% (recommended): v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #220 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 75%: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #243 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 17%: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan becomes a sorcerer
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Viconia gets her 18 wisdom and portrait from BG2
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk Tome
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bigger ammo packs
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #5 // NPCs don't leave due to reputation
    ~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
    ~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BGT: v2
    ~CTB/SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 3.0
    ~SOS/SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.15
    ~SOS/SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 1.15
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~AJOCMOD/SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu: v1.6.5
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 10.0
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.3
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Faren NPC for Baldur's Gate II: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Choose Faren's weapon proficiency skillset -> Rogue configuration: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #27 // Romantic Encounters Content (can be installed before or after Romantic Encounters): 4.0
    ~KHALID/KHALID.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid
    ~SETUP-KWOLF.TP2~ #0 #0 // KWolf - new NPC (WeiDU): v1.1
    ~SETUP-POB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Perils of Branwen the Cleric: v0.9
    ~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v16_charsets
    ~BW_HERBS_BG2/SETUP-BW_HERBS_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG2 by Baronius: v1.0.5
    ~SETUP-SELUNEARMOURY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Selune's Armoury v1
    ~ALLISON/SETUP-ALLISON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Allison (One-Day NPC) v1.6
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v19
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer: v19
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords: v19
    ~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
    ~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
    ~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #1 // Generalized Biffing -> Biff all files (recommended by the Big World Dudes): v2.4
    ~AREATEST/SETUP-AREATEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area CRE Checker: v2
    ~CREFIXER/SETUP-CREFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature Slot Fixer: v2
    hotaru wrote: »
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v13
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v4.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
    ~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.6
    ~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP/SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Clothmap-style map for Throne of Bhaal: v10.2.6
    ~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.2
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.1
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> Lite edition
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v26
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v26
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #110 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 67% (recommended): v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #175 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 150% (recommended): v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #220 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 75%: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #243 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 17%: v5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan becomes a sorcerer
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Viconia gets her 18 wisdom and portrait from BG2
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk Tome
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bigger ammo packs
    ~SETUP LOSTITEMSV1.TP2~ #0 #5 // NPCs don't leave due to reputation
    ~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
    ~SOS/SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 1.15
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 10.0
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, and patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Choose Faren's weapon proficiency skillset -> Rogue configuration: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #27 // Romantic Encounters Content (can be installed before or after Romantic Encounters): 4.0
    ~KHALID/KHALID.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid
    ~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v16_charsets
    ~BW_HERBS_BG2/SETUP-BW_HERBS_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG2 by Baronius: v1.0.5
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer: v19
    ~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
    ~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #1 // Generalized Biffing -> Biff all files (recommended by the Big World Dudes): v2.4
    ~AREATEST/SETUP-AREATEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Area CRE Checker: v2
    ~CREFIXER/SETUP-CREFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature Slot Fixer: v2

Also, I removed Aurora Shoes due to constant crashes in Nashkel. I'm also not certain about the order, not in 100%
    Ok, thanks! :) May be useful once I get to checking White again.
    Ok, thanks! :) May be useful once I get to checking White again.

Hi. So from other thread about order that I've made lately I've learned that it was so buggy I had to re-install everything. This time I took precautions and followed the professionally made order. Mayhaps that is why White didn't work, but I'll leave it for you to see if it works for you or not. If it turns out that it was my fault, and I broke White by mods, than I sincerely apologise for it.
    This is my actual Weidu:
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v13
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v13
    ~CTB/SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Other Improvements: 3.0
    ~TETHYRFORESTPATCH/SETUP-TETHYRFORESTPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tethyr Forest Patch: 3b
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
    ~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.6
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v16.4
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items
    ~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xan has Sorcerer class
    ~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus
    ~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Happy patch: NPCs do not leave due to reputation
    ~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Viconia has 18 WIS
    ~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
    ~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.4
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.0
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.21
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v2.25
    ~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
    ~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Ariena's portraits do you wish to install? -> Default portraits?
    ~SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek v2.5 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin: v2.7_charsets
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Mage: v19
    ~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v11
    ~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v9
    ~DARIAN/DARIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Darian NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.4
    ~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v5
    ~SETUP-RAZIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Raziel NPC
    ~ROAR/SETUP-ROAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Roar - a taciturn monk
    ~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v8.1
    ~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED): v8.1
    ~AM/AM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alex Macintosh PC Conversion by MTS: v4
    ~BAGBONUS/BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.4
    ~CHARLI/SETUP-CHARLI.TP2~ #1 #0 // Charli, the Middleman: v2.3
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #8 // Auren Aseph Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #12 // Coran Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #13 // Dace Linton Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #14 // Darian Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #34 // Xan Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #36 // Yasraena Content: 4.0
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v19
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v19
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v19
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
    ~SETUP-GRIMUARS_V4.1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grimuars for BG2
    ~SETUP-GRIMUARS_V4.1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Additional Grimuars Store
    I mentioned that it may be better if I look at it first... I just released 2.3 as I found something that may be causing problems when the mod is used Tutu and not EE. Not sure if that was it, but still, it may be worth to use the new version.
    I mentioned that it may be better if I look at it first... I just released 2.3 as I found something that may be causing problems when the mod is used Tutu and not EE. Not sure if that was it, but still, it may be worth to use the new version.

Well, I'm not using TuTu, nor EE. Just standard vanilla with Trilogy if that matters. You ran into a problem with him as well?

Ok, I tested your new version. Works flawlessly. Good job! Thank you so much :D
    I wrote Tutu, but I actually meant Tutu/BGT.
    Enjoy
  • Skull_BearerSkull_Bearer Member Posts: 71
    Does White have any content in SoD? Because he's still in my party after doing the Korlaz dungeon, but I kinda expected he'd leave after that because of the whole mum thing. I'm wondering if it's a glitch.
    Yep, he should have left. Sorry! There's no content for him in SoD. You may need to kick him out manually.
  • Skull_BearerSkull_Bearer Member Posts: 71
    Cool, thank you.
  • LiamChgoLiamChgo Member Posts: 44
    edited February 2022
    Are there any plans for White to show up in BG2:EE?
    I just finished BG1 and had a successful romance with him there. I also still had romances going with Dorn and Verr’Sza the rakshasa. The romance with White was very sweet. One of my favorites was in AR5300. Thank you for making such a fun NPC romance mod!

Edit: after finishing the SoD prelude, when waking up in my room in the Ducal Palace, White was still with me. Before the final battle with Saeravok White had the final conversation with me, so I was expecting him to leave with everyone else. I simply removed him manually.
    Post edited by LiamChgo on