Skip to content

Officer Via Didn't Show Up

I'm on Mobile. I had the little girl come to tell me to go talk to Officer Via but I never did at the time. I'm now in chapter 4. I went to go get Kivan but to finish his quest I think I need to talk to Officer Via. I hope that since she is not there that he won't leave my party.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    You don't need Officer Vai to finish Kivan's quest. It finishes in the Bandit camp.

You can zip and attach your save so that we could help.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i believe if i am not mistaken that if you don't visit officer vai before you complete chapter 4 or 5 ( forget which one ) then she never appears

so always make sure to talk to her in chapter 3, even if you do not have bandit scalps in your inventory
  • SirFencySirFency Member Posts: 8
    so far Kivan has not complained about how long its taking to complete his quest so it seems like its a non issue.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    kivan's quest complete when chapter 4 starts

when you pick up the 2 scrolls in the main bandit camp tent chapter 4 starts and kivan's quest timer finishes at the same time
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Actually, there are two different places the quest can end. If you assault the camp and Tazok isn't there, Kivan's quest ends when you start chapter 4. If you infiltrate the camp and Kivan picks a fight with Tazok, the quest ends when you win that fight and drive him off.