Skip to content

Need help with RP build (DnD cartoon build)

SprstndSprstnd Member Posts: 2
mh5jzwl5emkb.jpg

Hi all,

i want to begin a new run in BGEE1 and want to take the group to BGEE2. My idea was to remake the group from the classic Dungeons and Dragons cartoon.

Hank -> Ranger
Bobby -> Barbarian
Presto -> Wild Mage
Eric -> Cavalier
Sheila -> Thief
Diana -> Acrobat?

The only big downside of this RP build is that they must be human and i prefer not to dual class to keep their profile as original if possible. Maybe i can dual the thief and im also not sure what class the acrobat would be best compared with to balance out the rest.

I was a real big fan as a kid in the 90s of this animated series and hope someone can help me build this dream lol. Any links are welcome as well.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• TheMikeFiveTheMikeFive Member Posts: 30
    Maybe make Diana a druid? or just a secondary barbarian. Eric looks kind of elvish but the Paladin class is restrictive. I'd just pick whatever I'd want to. Maybe make Bobby a Dwarf Barbarian due to his short stature? I'd make hank an elf as well he has a bit of a Legolas look.
  • Raist_BlackRobeRaist_BlackRobe Member Posts: 2
    Diana is surely a monk.
  • alice_ashpoolalice_ashpool Member Posts: 261
    it's a shame monks can't use staffs... other option might be a quarterstaff based kensai
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    edited May 2021
    Monks can use quarterstaffs if you use this mod:

https://artisans-corner.com/house-rules/

But a Kensai is probably better.

One is struck by the presence of another pink thief, I wonder if that influenced the hasty creation of Imoen at all? I suppose some mods could also stand in, e.g. the halfling barbarian mod Kale for Bobby.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    edited May 2021
    Yeah, I echo that Diana should be a Monk. Monks can use Quarterstaves in 3rd Ed, so I see no issue with using a mod to let her use one. Alternatively, a pretty close substitute might be Swashbuckler using the Staff-Spear.

EDIT: Forgot to add though, where's Uni? ;)
    Post edited by Zaxares on
  • SprstndSprstnd Member Posts: 2
    Im going to use a familiar as Uni. Too bad i dont know how to mod on android. Thanks everyone for the tips, they are a great help!