Skip to content

Android 11 Cannot access Saved Games

SirFencySirFency Member Posts: 8
I found the \Android\data\com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition folder however there is nothing in it. Where are the saved games? Clearly they still exists because I can load them from the load menu in Baldur's gate however I want to continue using the characters in SoD but that game does not see the saved files. I have tried ever high quality file explorer I can find on the app store and I cant even access the files using my PC. Has anyone else had this issue and solved it?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @SirFency, if you haven't found a solution for this yet, X-Plore File Manager in Google Play (and Solid Explorer if you don't like the other) will give you the opportunity to view the files. Just install and open to \Android. The app will then prompt you that it needs access. Just follow the on-screen prompts. This will then open up the paths to the files when using X-Plore.

Hope that provides the access you need.
    Gus
  • DalrykDalryk Member Posts: 35
    I found this thread trying to work out how to import my game from BG:EE into SoD on Android (which now doesn't work).

X-plore can see all the files. Is there somewhere I can copy the final save from BG:EE to where SoD can find it?
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Dalryk wrote: »
    I found this thread trying to work out how to import my game from BG:EE into SoD on Android (which now doesn't work).

X-plore can see all the files. Is there somewhere I can copy the final save from BG:EE to where SoD can find it?

If you have managed to access the files, you can copy your final save into the same folder in SoD directory (might need to run SoD once to create the directory)
    Ah, see I tried that - but still couldn't see anything in the Import Menu.

I see now that I can see the copied game in the Load Game menu, but when I try to load it in SoD, it crashes :(
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    We're working on the next update for mobile (the Android beta is currently available only for BG:EE). One aspect we plan to address is the working importing system between BG1, SoD and BG2.
    Any ETA on that one?