Skip to content

My BG games won't start please help.

SoulRayneSoulRayne Member Posts: 9
edited January 2022 in Troubleshooting
My Baldur's Gate EE, Siege of Dragonspear, and Baldur's Gate ii EE isn't working. I am using a device that runs Andriod 10. They worked before I had to reset my device. Now they open to start but they don't go past that. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games, and deleting the data and reinstalling. Neither of these methods fixed it. Any advice?
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,269
    This is the Neverwinter Nights forum - try posting in the BG forum.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! The games were updated in 2021 to work on new devices and OS. Please try installing them again. https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en
  • SoulRayneSoulRayne Member Posts: 9
    Sorry. I didn't know this was the wrong forum.
    Thank you JuliusBorisov for trying to help but that didn't work either.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @SoulRayne, could you try the following:

- Open Settings
    - Open Apps
    - Find Baldur's Gate and open
    - Select Storage
    - Select Clear Cache (bottom of screen)

If that doesn't work initially, then try clear cache again and restart phone.

If that doesn't work, then what is the device you have? Were you running Android 10 before the problem started?

Best of luck
    Gus

I tried that Gus but it didn't work. I had Android 10 on my Moto E already and it worked fine before the update as long as I didn't use the map. Thank-you for replying. Maybe my phone is too old.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @SoulRayne, your Moto E, is it the original (2014) model? If so, are you using a custom ROM for Android 10 (which one) and was it the ROM that updated?

Gus
    Nothing's modified on mine. I'm not sure which year either. How do you check?
    I found some information. My system has 32 GB ROM and 2 GB RAM. I still haven't found the year though.