Skip to content

Premium Modules not showing up

EwokGeekEwokGeek Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Hello its been awhile but none of the premium modules I bought from the beamdog store are showing up on my account please can you get them all back my account is Noelle.Echterling@hotmail.com. nm its in my client
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• ZwerkulesZwerkules Member Posts: 112
    Did you get lots of spam after posting your email address for the whole internet to see? ;-)
  • Shards_o_NarsilShards_o_Narsil Member Posts: 1
    EwokGeek wrote: »
    Hello its been awhile but none of the premium modules I bought from the beamdog store are showing up on my account please can you get them all back my account is Noelle.Echterling@hotmail.com. nm its in my client

Same problem
  • DarkTinkDarkTink Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022
    I have same problem on the premium tab it requires me to buy all the module yet I have already purchsed them all. There were 2 I did not have according to my account history and purchase history so today I bought them , but even those do not appear for me to us it still says I need to purchase them.
    Glad to see how helpfull this forum is with the only reply you get is from a smart ass.

Ive submitted a ticket a few days back so maybe a bit early for any tech support to action any resolution, but if i here owt I'll keep this updated.
  • DarkTinkDarkTink Member Posts: 2
    Well that didnt take long, clicking on everything for a bit of an explore,
    When you open your Beamdog client to see all the main games your bought to select your NWN game so its highlighted.
    Underneath the main title of NWN is the word Retail with a drop down triangle which opens a sub menu when you click on it.
    This gives a list of all content for NWN.
    Select your expansion and hopefully if you own it it should say Install.
    Then just follow prompts.

Hope this helps.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Indeed. Check out https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1178212/#Comment_1178212 for the screenshot of that dropdown menu.