Skip to content

Casting Call: Homer J. Simpson (Voting pole attached)

Looney_CartoonyLooney_Cartoony Member Posts: 31
Okay I am super bored and was thinking of this game while I was streaming old episodes of the Simpsons. Then I had an idea of making a group based off of the Simpsons. Originally I wasn't going to add a pole, I was just going to ask in comments. So I am testing the pole for the first time.

Below is what I made just for fun. I used Classic Homer. Honestly, if I was going to role play Homer, the scores would be much lower. So I just did the reroll fearure to get those min/max rolls so he wouldn't die. Of course that was just for fun. I'll make a new one based off of the pole. If this goes well, I'll do the same for Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and I am leaning on Grampa for #6.

wo7to7vp9c22.jpg
xo0p9imlrvmx.jpg

Out of the 6 pictures of Homer Simpson, which one should be made into a character in Icewind Dale?

Batman Homer
dqlbgkh33ma9.jpg

Classic Homer
de16zgrnn9yy.jpg

Hulk Homer
wp4gqu7xg33k.jpg

3D Homer
qgcnappip7zj.jpg

Men in Black Homer
x96qthxn0bag.jpg

Wolverine Homer
928i28xutyq1.jpg

Gimme any suggestions to race, class, skills, alignment too. I want this to be as fun as possible. Plus I am really curious about the overall activity in this game forum since its such an old game.

Post edited by Looney_Cartoony on
Best picture of Homer Simpson to use as an IWD character.
  1. Which picture of Homer should I use for my team of 6 Simpson family members?12 votes
    1. Batman Homer
        0.00%
    2. Classic Homer
      33.33%
    3. Hulk Homer
      33.33%
    4. 3D Homer
        8.33%
    5. Men in Black Homer
        8.33%
    6. Wolverine Homer
      16.67%

Comments

• UnsanityUnsanity Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2022
    I chose 3D Homer because it freaked me out a little. Batman Homer would be a close second and MIB Homer just for the small portrait that looks like Mr. Smith from The Matrix.

Since 3D Homer has those bugged out eyes, I would go with a Berserker for sure. Full on Chaos, that's, what, Chaotic Neutral? Two handed weapon of course, say that +1 Con Axe from Conlan. Half-Orc for the 19 strength (20 if you find that +1 str - 1 dex ring) and 19 constitution (20 with that two handed axe).

Also, the large picture of 3D Homer has b-t-h t-ts like Bob in Fight Club. HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON!!!!!
  • Looney_CartoonyLooney_Cartoony Member Posts: 31
    You're the only one to like that one so far. /Doh!
    I guess it is a bit disturbing. I just think it's funny.
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    Classic Homer. He should use a Flail or Mace, make a soundset for him where he says "I'll mace you good!" and you'll be golden.

@MERLANCE

Homer: I'll mace you good! You can hear the mace chain.
    Bart: Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Could make Classic Homer a Cleric since they use maces.
    Hulk Homer. 1/2 Orc for sure. Berserker or Barbarian?