Skip to content

Casting Call: Lisa Simpson (Voting pole attached)

Number four of six. I AM NUMBER FOUR! Horrible movie, but it reminded me of it. So, Lisa Simpson is the next one of the Simpson Family.

Attached are 6 pictures and of course a made up character just for fun. I chose Transmuter because it looked like she was going to turn that cat into something else.

8dd2ps7c5z3h.png
ohmbnwaa3o43.png

Goth Lisa
x09g07oxutfe.png

Adventurer Lisa (Maybe a druid or ranger since she has leaves)
05nng7iyvusy.png

Classic Lisa
xhk6j3j6hffa.png

Jazz Lisa (Bard of course)
fd8qqd12pq1s.png

Cool Lisa (To compete with Cool Bart)
9ru2totya407.png

Wizard Lisa (Maybe a Gnome Illusionist)
cy1jiz9t3tcm.png

Comments

• UnsanityUnsanity Member Posts: 54
    Goth Lisa FTW!
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    Wizard Lisa, shes the best choice of the family to be a wizard, except maybe witch Marge. Personally I was hoping that you would pick Angelica Button for wizard Lisa.
  • Looney_CartoonyLooney_Cartoony Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2022
    I didn't see any when I was looking for Lisa pictures. I could have done a target search, that would have resulted in a few good pictures to choose from. I keep finding good pictures of the other Simpsons when I am looking for a picture of a different Simpson.

The ones I found while I was searching a different Simpson. It's only 2. I found more, just didn't save them.

pe59icj9ms64.png
    i3xldr9ufro3.png

Doing a targeted search for Angelica Button.

td2na6xugyyv.png

I kind of remember those episodes. I was never a Harry Potter fan so they didn't ring any of my bells, but I remember Homer trying to alter the ending to save Lisa's feelings. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movies, just didn't follow the characters since I didn't read any of the books.
  • Looney_CartoonyLooney_Cartoony Member Posts: 31
    Adventurer Lisa. Elf single class Druid? Maybe with a kit? Or Half Elf Fighter/Druid?