Skip to content

Area Map Background not working on android

The only time it worked was the first time I arrived at a new location, after that, it automatically turned itself off on the map, despite having been set to on previously, and being set on on the option panels. Is this a bug???

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    What is your device?
  • ChaoxChaox Member Posts: 11
    mine is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, a rather old device
    also, rasaad's little cutscene in which he has a fall out with other sun soul monks in trademeet wasn't played. When I arrived at trademeet, he stood before the mayor's house and initiate a conversation with me.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Chaox wrote: »
    mine is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, a rather old device

I think it's intended then. Map backgrounds on old devices led to game crashes. I guess this is why they are disabled.
    Chaox wrote: »
    also, rasaad's little cutscene in which he has a fall out with other sun soul monks in trademeet wasn't played. When I arrived at trademeet, he stood before the mayor's house and initiate a conversation with me.

Thanks! We're aware of an issue that can affect Rasaad in the mobile version.
    Thanks for replying :smiley: but the map background fuction had worked perfectly before the 2.6.6.10 updates. Also, my Archer/Cleric Dual Class doesn't get any HLA when she leveled up. I did meddle with the lua file so that she gets druid spells, but is this intended, or is it a bug ?