Skip to content

Enhanced Powergaming Scripts v12.4

Comments

• Timbo0o0o0Timbo0o0o0 Member Posts: 60
    Hi @morpheus562 ,
    thank you so much for the Scripts, i'd Love to try them.
    I plan to Install it in a huge Modded EET Game. Am I right when I install it after everything Else?
  • morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 250
    Yes, I recommend the scripts are installed at the very end of your installation order.
    Official release for version 4.1. This brings the following enhancements from v3.1:

All Games
    • Added Detect Illusions.
    • Improved Haste will only be cast if the character has fighter, thief, or bard levels. This prevents a pure class mage casting IH on themselves since there is little benefit.
    • Infinity Auto Packager support

BG: EE
    • Added Enhanced AI Scripts for BG: EE
    • Supports IWD Spells (IWDIfication or SCS version) and SCS mods

BGII: EE and EET
    • Added Hardiness to combat castings.
    • Add AI Script Component for Simulacrum. (v4.1 specifically added an enemy ai script to here for enemy cast simulacrum)
    • Resolved a bug that could cause an issue when restoring original items/spells from SR and IR.
    • Resolved a bug with Khelben's Warding Whip spell tracking.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Thank you for update @morpheus562. It's very much appreciated! Have you considered adding support for IWDEE too?
    Thank you, I appreciate the positive feedback!

Yes, I do plan to add support for IWDEE; however, it is a game I've never played before. I'll need to see what spells have changed, and I think some scripting commands might have changed too. I'll just need to dig into it more, but it is definitely my plan to add IWDEE support for v5.0.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Thank you, I appreciate the positive feedback!

Yes, I do plan to add support for IWDEE; however, it is a game I've never played before. I'll need to see what spells have changed, and I think some scripting commands might have changed too. I'll just need to dig into it more, but it is definitely my plan to add IWDEE support for v5.0.

That is very nice to hear! I see that you are taking into account various mods. For IWDEE I would also love to see support for Improved Heart of Fury mod at some point. But this would be of course a (very) long term goal.
    Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for! In my preliminary research I noticed many of the mods for BG2EE were not compatible with IWDEE and that is exactly the kind of mod I want my scripts to recognize and adapt to!
    Official release for version 4.2. This brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Updated Improved Haste to also cast for Clerics and Druids
    • Updated Protection from Magic Energy to be cast on all party members
    • Added Spirit Armor, Cleric Protection from Fire, and Wizard Protection from Fire, Cold, and Acid to non-Spell Revisions scripts
    • Added Healing Touch into Spell Revisions scripts
    • Girdle of Fortitude will now cast when in the inventory of the player instead of requiring to be equipped
    Official release for version 4.3 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Added Shaman class support to the mo-core scripts
    • Added use of the following items: Cloak of the Dark Moon and Shield of Fyrus Khal

Official release for version 5.0 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Added Detectable Spells
    • Optimized Breach and combat dispelling for non-SCS games
    • Updated Purge Invisibility and Detect Invisibility to NOT cast if enemy has Sanctuary active
    • Added Cleric Chant for pre-buffing
    • Added Wizard Protection from Electricity
    • Fixed issue with Spell Revision Cleric Break Enchantment
    • Updated SR Aid to cast on all party members
    IWD: EE
    • Added Enhanced AI Scripts for IWD: EE
    Official release for version 5.2 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Added Russian translation courtesy of Ulpian
    • Updated Spell Revisions to cast Free Action and Neutralize Poison during Pre-Buffing
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Hi,

Thanks for your great mod. I would like to ask, i am currently using version 4.3 of your mod in my EET campaign, it has been working great, i have been mainly using MO_Core as the default AI for my NPCs unless they are of a specific class that has has a special AI package, however i have been noticing that even though they have healing potions equipped and their health in combat gets really low around 1/3rd HP left the NPCs don't drink their healing potions. Is this normal? I know that the AI is supposed to make the NPC drink a healing pot when their life is low, at what % hp are they supposed to do so?

Regards
    Are you playing with or without spell revisions? What other mods are installed? Healing potions should ONLY be used in combat when hp is at or below 50%. Additionally, potion use is on the same delay timer as spells cast in combat (one round). This is in place so characters don't sit around waiting to cast their next spell instead of attaching the enemy.
    Official release for version 5.3 which brings the following enhancements:

BG:EE, BGII: EE, and EET
    • Corrected harmless warning if IWDIfication is installed
    • Updated Skald battlesong to not sing if another action is in progress
    • Spell Revisions - Updated Luck and Strength of One to cast on all party members
    • Spell Revisions - Corrected warnings when installed with SCS
    edited October 2021
    Official release for version 5.4 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Updated healing so characters take turns to prevent overhealing
    • Updated Resurrection spell to prevent accidental healing on a newly resurrected player
    Official release for version 5.5 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Added options in the ini file for players to fine tune the scripts hot keys along with some settings. Note: updates to the ini file need to be made BEFORE the installation of the scripts. Any changes made after will need the scripts to be reinstalled to take effect.
    • Pre-Buffing is now hotkey "B" and constantly Detect Illusions is added as hotkey "D".
    • Updated all hovering texts for turn undead, Pre-Buffing, and potion use.
    • Added new hovering text for when certain spells are being cast in combat.
    • Updated MO-BASIC AI scripts to no longer cast long duration spells.
    • Added Polish translation (courtesy of Cahir) and Spanish translation.
    • Corrected minor scripting errors.

Official release for version 6.0 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
      • Optimized scripts resulting in removal of over 54k lines of code (46%) and 65 files (31%).
      • Combined Monk, Paladin, and Ranger class scripts into MO-CORE scripts.
      • Improved dispelling tracking to prevent over-dispelling of enemy spell/combat protections.
      • Added Remove Curse to scripts to counter SCS "Smarter" Golems since Clay Golem applies a curse effect.
      • Improved and removed bugs from Celestial and Simulacrum AI.
      • Added targeting Dancing Swords with Magic Missiles when no other enemies are present/targetable. This can be toggled on/off before installation in the ini file.
      • Corrected specific monster/high-level enemy unique versions of spells to allow for proper dispel tracking.
    • BG2: EE and EET
      • Can now manually override check for casting in Athkatla. This allows you to toggle your characters (using the "T" key) to cast spells in Athkatla if they have not paid the bounty or finished fighting the Cowled Wizards.
      • Corrects aTweaks PnP Undead component to properly track diseased status from mummy attacks.
      • Added detection of the SCS component extending the area requiring a mage license.
      • Added 20 new spells from Made in Heaven Spellpack.
      • Added compatibility for D5 Random Tweaks component for cure spells to ignore deflection.
    • BG: EE, BG2: EE, and EET
      • Added compatibility for my Thieving Skills for Bard mod, so Bards using the MO-CORE and MO-Basic AI scripts will now automatically detect traps when idle. If running MO-SKALD script, Bards will still constantly sing when idle and only detect traps when the "D" key is pressed.

• AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    edited February 2022
    Hello and thanks for your scripts! Well done!
    I have run into a few problems that I'll detail below while playing IWDEE.

1° If two Clerics with the same spell selection are present in the party, they will cast the same spell when pre-buffing (ex. Recitation)
    2° Clerics should alternate between them when casting spells like Recitation and Prayer instead of one character doing it all (seen happening several times)
    3° Players should be able to exclude specific spells from being cast before combat (like Recitation or Haste)
    4° Players should be able to deactivate the use of abilities, spells and uninterruptible actions in combat (prevents other actions and disrupts tactics)
    5° Skalds should attack between songs if possible (they do nothing presently)
    6° Thieves should detect when attacking (to remove illusions and detect traps)

Edit:
    7° Sorcerer casts Shield repeatedly when having a Shield Ring (didn't test Shimmering Sash)
    8° Sorcerer automatically casts Melf's Minute Meteors, wasting spell slots

I ended up editing the script file and removed everything that had to do with combat automation (besides attacking). And I commented some of the spells in the pre-buffing section.
    You may want to add a lighter script where the only automation has to do with buffing, using modals and attacking.

By the way, I'm wondering if you tested the scripts on the last version of IWDEE because it doesn't seem to work as intended. For example, the Skald script doesn't include any automatic spellcasting which I'm glad of but don't think you intended. There's not even auto-attacking (see 5°).
    Post edited by Abel on
    edited February 2022
    Hey @Abel , thank you for your feedback,

Let me go through your points and try to address them.
    1. It is not possible to stagger pre-buffing because they will always be followed in the same order. If you are running two clerics, I recommend they alter their memorized spells so as not to overlap with one another.
    2. See point above.
    3. I would agree with this, but it will be a lot to custom edit these on the fly. I do have some changes players can make in the ini file, but those occur prior to installation and will last until the mod is reinstalled.
    4. I am not exactly sure the context of this, but I would steer you to my MO_BasicAI since that is a paired down version of my main script.
    5. I agree and have worked on this a bit prior. It is incredibly hard to pull off and timing makes it very difficult. Basically, the skald starts to sing, and at some point in the round the song/buff will activate, but there isn't a set point when this occurs. So running timers gets very wonky.
    6. Thieves should automatically detect (if above 80 in detect illusion) when they sense a hidden/invisible enemy. This can also be forced when the user presses the "D" key. If you want to have Thieves do this between every attack, then I would advise against it. Like Skald Song, Detect Illusion occurs once in a round, but it could be at any point in a round.
    7. I can get the Shield ring updated for the next update. I can also update for Shimmering Sash too.
    8. If you don't want the Sorcerer to use the spell, then I recommend not to learn the spell.

You should see 3 different scripts in your folder: MO_BasicAI, MO-CORE, and MO_SKALD. BasicAI will be your paired down one that ONLY does pre-buffs and find traps/sing while out of combat. Is that what you are looking for with a "lighter" option?

The Skald script should do auto-spellcasting if the conditions are met. I will check this with IWDEE when I get an opportunity. Correct, the Skald should be focused on singing, not attacking since that is the role they are filling.
    Post edited by morpheus562 on
    edited February 2022
    Thanks for your detailed answer, morpheus562!

I see the limitations you have to deal with. And it is not easy when the scripting tool isn't that advanced.
    I think I will just edit the scripts at my convenience, to try and avoid some of the problems I mentioned.

It is too bad for the Skald but I expected that! So I guess it's not possible to time the singing and launch an attack just after it's been triggered?

Doesn't the basic AI also get rid of auto-attacking? That's something I would like to keep.

Another bug I've just found: Spirit Armor doesn't seem to ever be cast. I guess that could be another IWD difference.
    Post edited by Abel on
    Auto attacks can be toggled in the ini file. I can't remember what the default is set at, but I'm guessing it's off. I can check with spirit armor and iron skins. Are you using the mo_core or basicai?
    edited February 2022
    All right, I'll check the basic then. I'm using core, right now.

Edit: also, item abilities don't seem to be taken into account. For example, Badge of the Brave (Courage 1/day). Instruments as well.

Not sure why skins aren't included in buffing. That is very strange.

Armor spells don't seem to be cast because they check effective AC and not actual AC.
    Post edited by Abel on
    Abel wrote: »
    All right, I'll check the basic then. I'm using core, right now.

Edit: also, item abilities don't seem to be taken into account. For example, Badge of the Brave (Courage 1/day). Instruments as well.

Not sure why skins aren't included in buffing. That is very strange.

Armor spells don't seem to be cast because they check effective AC and not actual AC.

There has been a bit of shuffle in these. Skins do not normally cast for pre-buffing because they are cast automatically outside of pre-buffing so they are constantly on. I received some complaints about this aspect, so I removed skins for MO_BasicAI so they won't be constantly on. With the v7.0 that I am working on, skins have already been added to pre-buffing, so that will be resolved in the next patch.

I can only check AC through one means which is effective AC.
    That's what I figured! I'm actually fine with that so I reinstated that bit in the script.
    I can only check AC through one means which is effective AC.
    Yes, it is unfortunate because that makes it useless most of the time. I've just removed the condition, for now.

edited March 2022
    Official release for version 7.0 which brings the following enhancements:

All Games
    • Updated Mages and Sorcerers to ONLY attack if either Melf's Minute Missile or a ranged weapon is equipped. This does not effect multi/dual classed Mages.
    • French translation provided by JohnBob.
    • Fixed issue where imported characters would not cast spells.
    • Fixed issue with spells being cast in Wild/Dead Magic Areas when they shouldn't.
    BG: EE, BG2: EE, and EET
    • Added compatibility with the 5e Spellcasting mod.
    BG: EE
    • Added more mod compatibility to match BG2: EE and EET.
  • MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    Is there anything that must be done for Simulacrums to auto-attack enemies? I installed the mod but they don't seem to behave any differently than before. Maybe I'm missing something. Unless there is a conflict with my mods.
    @Myrag Do you have your weidu log of mods installed? Which version of my scripts are you running? If you select a simulacrum and click the button to begin pre-buffing, does the simulacrum begin buffing?
  • MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    Hey @morpheus562, here is my mod list
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For all shields and helmets: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Remove Arrows of Dispelling from stores: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 34.3
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
    ~KLATU\SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.8
    ~JIMFIX\SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX\SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Normal Pre-Buffing Speed: v7.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v7.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS/ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v7.2

@Myrag I think I see what is going on, and I am playing around with a fix. Gonna confirm it works before going live. Thank you!
  • plasticlove24plasticlove24 Member Posts: 2
    @morpheus562 Thanks so much for this, it works very well. The only problem I have is the auto-detect traps seems to interrupt lockpicking and looting. If I tell my thief to lockpick a chest at the other side of the room, often she stops walking on her way there, because the script "re-triggered" detect traps. Also, if the retrigger happens while looting, the loot "window" (which shows the items in the chest) closes. This happens so fast that it's difficult to loot the items.

Would there be a way to fix this? Other than that, I'm really enjoying the convenience, especially pre-buffing 🙂