Skip to content

Missing sprite/avatar

I'm replaying IWD:EE again with some new NPC mods.
My group is currently in the Trials of the Luremaster. After fighting the first beholder in the dungeon, the figure for my druid disappeared. The circle showing his position is still there, and any spell casting he does is shown, but there is nothing inside the circle. This is a character I created for the game and everything was fine until the beholders in the Luremaster dungeon. exiting and reloading the game does not help.

Comments

• DazarloDazarlo Member Posts: 5
    That sounds creepy........
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    Try enabling cheat keys, and then pressing CTRL+R while that character is selected and the mouse hovers over their portrait.

(That's the cheat key for healing a character and removing all kinds of hostile effects from them.)

If all else fails, try killing and resurrecting the character.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Can you post a screenshot of your issue?
  • LiamChgoLiamChgo Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2022
    ineth wrote: »
    Try enabling cheat keys, and then pressing CTRL+R while that character is selected and the mouse hovers over their portrait.

(That's the cheat key for healing a character and removing all kinds of hostile effects from them.)

If all else fails, try killing and resurrecting the character.

I've been using the cheat keys for years when needed. I also tried killing him off but that didn't help.

The character in question is named Briar.

I'm trying to get a screen shot, but for some reason it always turns out solid black.
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 999
    edited May 2022
    Hover your cursor over the character and run this console command:
    C:Eval('Polymorph(x)')

Replacing x with one of the following, based on your druid's race:
    CLERIC_MALE_HUMAN
    CLERIC_MALE_ELF
    CLERIC_MALE_DWARF
    CLERIC_MALE_HALFLING
    CLERIC_MALE_GNOME
    CLERIC_MALE_HALFORC

• LiamChgoLiamChgo Member Posts: 44
    I tried the Eval command but it had no effect. I was finally able to get a screen shot, but I had to put the game into windowed mode rather than full screen.
    u3v917yctu4j.png