Skip to content

Beamdog Client Update 2.1.11

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
As a part of our site update, the Beamdog Client also received a small update (2.1.11 ver) to point to the Beamdog Store’s new URL.

If you’re using the Beamdog Client and haven’t updated yet, it should still work normally.

Download the Beamdog Client here:

http://client.beamdog.com/releases/stable
TorgrimmerTsyrith

Comments

• KskaietxaKskaietxa Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2020
    Sorry,but if i go to the link above:-97ns4dd1nj6j.jpg and 1qihi8iisxu2.jpg
    I have Win 10 Home V 1909 and firefox V 74.0 as browser(all 64-bit)

Post edited by Kskaietxa on
    edited March 2020
    These are client logs under users\appdata\roaming:Edit,i'm not able to attach them however my issue might be the same as here:https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66381/unable-to-connect-to-servers#latest
    You are very kind like staff to reply and help users but,sorry,according to me your site is quite a mess.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Please try in another browser. I have just tried - the download button works alright in the latest Chrome version at http://client.beamdog.com/releases/stable
    edited March 2020
    Ok,thanks,with Chrome link works;I downloaded the client and installed it in my custom game directory_Data(D):\BG2EE\Beamdog Library(\folder is 00783 and my BG2 Version is 2_5_16_6-italian language)but if i try to log into the client it says or that password(i tried either forum and site pass)/email are not valid or appear the server offline issue.I'll try to ask in the support section.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Kskaietxa wrote: »
    Ok,thanks,with Chrome link works;I downloaded the client and installed it in my custom game directory_Data(D):\BG2EE\Beamdog Library(\folder is 00783 and my BG2 Version is 2_5_16_6-italian language)but if i try to log into the client it says or that password(i tried either forum and site pass)/email are not valid or appear the server offline issue.I'll try to ask in the support section.

For the Beamdog Client, you should use your Beamdog.com login and password (not the forum). If you need assistance, please contact us at https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
    Kskaietxa
    edited April 2020
    Ok,it works.For people who have similar issues,this is how i solved:download the client with chrome,then when install it give all permissions to firewall(also go to the win control panel ,i have 10 home v1909,and see if the Client is a permit app).Open it as admin,then use your email for Beamdog.com and his password like @JuliusBorisov said in the post above this,respecting uppercase and lowercase letters also for the password,email or your username(though entering it doesn't works for me).I hope it can help,if was able to make understand me with my funny english ;) P.S.I noticed that i I have been successful to login the Client only if i was also logged into the site(not forum).
    JuliusBorisov
  • SalarianSalarian Member Posts: 8
    So, did you guys just give up on doing client updates?
    Currently, the Client is not under development, true. If you need a Steam key for your IE game purchased from Beamdog.com, open a ticket at our support site.
  • The_WretchedThe_Wretched Member Posts: 3
    Can't update my beamdog install of any of my games because the AppImage segfaults... please help

me@mine~/$ ./beamdogClient-2.1.11-x86_64.AppImage
    /tmp/.mount_sUMTEW
    installed: X-AppImage-BuildId=eecf1560-45a5-11a9-2e73-1fe010890803 image: X-AppImage-BuildId=eecf1560-45a5-11a9-2e73-1fe010890803
    Segmentation fault
  • grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
    I have no clue if this is really where I'm supposed to leave this error or not. If it should go somewhere else, just let me know. Anyway I was trying to miss with the Aurora Toolset and again had it lock up on me. I have now gotten this error 3 times this week: ERROR RUNNING TOOLSET. EXIT CODE: 3489660927 Please let Beamdog know about this. So I am. To be truthful I've reported this a few times over the years, always gotten the run around about, but haven't had a working Toolset since EE came out, or maybe it's just been the Client. Any hoo... I'd like to really make something with the toolset one day, if the dang thing would ever work.
    I'd recommend joining the Discord where community developers are available, and asking about ins- and outs- of the Toolset and why it might not be working on your particular device there. https://discord.gg/na5UHctVtm
    Thanks, I'll see if I can figure out how to mess with some new tech.
    Tried to join that Discord @JuliusBorisov didn't work. I was asked to claim the account by putting in my e-mail and a password. Stupidly enough, since I'm a member of the WoG discord and used my e-mail for that account, it won't let me join more that one discord. I can't begin to tell you how stupid I think that is. Ah, to sum it all up: Your helpdesk, or what ever you want to call it, doesn't help.... and the discord you sent me too is of even less help. Thanks dude.