Skip to content

[mod] L'anna NPC for IWD EE

2»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    I must have missed these! Thank you, v1.5 is up. You are both mentioned in the version history.
    As you said, I skipped the translation for now. Will add it once it's ready.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Will she remain (and not feel completely out of place) with a neutral to evil party? I don't remember the story or choices in IWD that well and am not sure whether there are any truly evil ones at all, but would like to give all your NPCs a try, and it seems like most of them lean towards the darker end of the alignment spectrum.
    edited September 2022
    She should stay. I do not remember if IWD companions leave when the reputation drops too much, but IWD does not include many choices that would change your reputation. Some are included in the quest mods, but I guess it's not like you'll pick all of them (I guess) :D
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Great, I'll try her in a party with the others then. Would you recommend any particularly interesting matches in terms of banter etc between your and Artemius' IWD NPCs?
    The number of talks is kinda similar. I think she has more talks with Orra. Remember to install the IWD Crossmod Banter Pack, though! https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/npcs/crossmod_iwd/