Skip to content

Any way to skip the SoD prologue?

So, basically, I want to replay SoD but I always get demotivated during the prologue because to me there's no point playing with characters I'm not going to be playing the rest of the game with. So I'm looking for a way to just skip the prologue, similar to DungeonBeGone from BG2 - does such a thing exist?

Cheers

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    edited May 2022
    "Skip Korlasz Dungeon" from my Tweakpack: https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/jasteys-sod-tweak-pack/
  • pvddrpvddr Member Posts: 38
    Thanks you're a lifesaver!
    jastey wrote: »

Actually I just got into SoD and I'm having issues with this; Imoen's "it's done" dialogue never triggers, and if I talk to her or try to go up the rope, I get her starting dialogue again (the one where I can ask a bunch of questions or say "let's go" and she says she will follow me). If I console myself into the duchal palace, not all the items from the dungeon are there and the game freezes shortly after. Do you know what the issue could be?
    Ouf, I thought I'd fix this bug. I see now that I didn't upload it. I'm sorry for that, RL is a bit crazy at the moment so I'll take this as an excuse.
    I updated to v9 which doesn't have this bug.
    As a workaround for you: try setting
    C:SetGlobal("bd_plot","global",11)
    via Cheats before accepting Arkanis' offer. This will hopefull give you the right Imoen dialogue if you talk to her.
    edited June 2022
    Awesome, I'll try this, thanks
    Yep it worked, thanks a lot!
    Great!