Skip to content

Progressing Neera's quest

So I've sourced all the items. Got the Xp. Let her join and have rested a couple of times. I thought the rest was supposed to be the trigger for the next stage, but nothing seems to happen. Does she have to be with the group for a certain amount of time?

Comments

• RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    edited June 2022
    Having found some answers, just putting them here in case they are of use to anyone
    • Add Neera to the party before giving the last item. She will recognise it being in the inventory. You don't get the XP though
    • Talk to Neera rather than just camp

Also, don't know if it's progression specific or something related to V2.6.6.0 but Neera doesn't accept any items after I'd done the Underground River. Might have something to do with having visited Kanaglym before Neera's potion dream
    Post edited by Ridcully on
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    edited June 2022
    Thanks for coming back with the answers! I like your username, btw.

What do you mean with doesn't accept any items?
    Post edited by jastey on
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    edited June 2022
    jastey wrote: »
    What do you mean with doesn't accept any items?

I did Kanaglym before ever talking to Neera. When I came back and spoke to her, none of the options ie do you have a potion, feather etc where available. It was just the normal joining type instructions.

I reloaded the save before going to the river, warrens and Kanaglym. At that point I spoke to Neera and it's as above.
    • If she is outside of the party you get 6000xp but the option to make the potion doesn't come up
    • If she is in the party, you don't get the xp but if you talk to her you get the option to make the potion

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Ah, ok. I guess the devs went the easy way and didn't want to cover the possibility to finish the relevant area for her quest without her.