Skip to content

[mod] Eilistraee's Song

13»

Comments

• ShiningStarlingShiningStarling Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2022
    I figured the training would lead to the kit? I thought maybe I did something out of order. The only quest I haven't done is the book, so i feel like I missed the kit, I'm a really big fan of Eilistraee, made sure i was a cleric and all so i could get it.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    No, the kit is provided by one of the smaller quests, I think it may be the one with the book BUT:
    Form the website:
    Also, a new kit becomes available after completing one of the minor quests, although there are some requirements (female, cleric base class, non-evil alignment, elf or half-elf).
    And you mentioned you are a Cleric/Thief, thus it won't be available. I think that note is missing in the readme, which is strange because I was copying the text, not writing it again.
  • ShiningStarlingShiningStarling Member Posts: 3
    Dangit! The OP here says: "(female, cleric - baseclass, multi- or dualclassed, non-evil character, elf or half-elf)." So I thought that would do it! Welp, might reload and change to base cleric then xD.

Or I would, but I just checked the entire Forest of Tethir map twice, including the cave and cabin, no thief.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Perhaps that one was for Imnesvale Inn then?
    But now I'm also starting to wonder if that wasn't the ring quest that can unlock the kit... And THAT one would be in the Forest of T area.
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    edited August 2022
    OK, I'm feeling very silly- but I got the letter from Fall, went to Elhan and got his letter, and now have no idea how to get back to Fall...

Edit: OK, found it on my own eventually, but since I'm not the first person on this thread to have to reload and look really carefully:
    The right side of the pit in the southwest corner of the sanctuary is a functional set of stairs, even if the rest of the pit can't be clicked
    Post edited by masteraleph on
  • shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 179
    edited December 2023
    For anyone having trouble finding the carrot: I think I accidentally found it in my
    recent run through, in the left-lower parts of the map, in some hidden stash. Then I lured
    the rabbit with it ... and ate it!!! No, I gave him the carrot ...

As for the awarded ability: it's kind of cool, but I think it can become quite overpowered
    in the late stage. Dunno if I ran into a bug or something, but some of my actors had
    +300 hp suddenly for the duration. (I tend to play on maximum hp, but also maximal
    difficulty). Perhaps if Lava ever re-considers updates to the mod a slight debuff may
    be nice, perhaps a bit less hp or so. Any other changes can be already quite nice such
    as AC and to hit increases. The buff potential of characters scales quite a lot once they
    are rather powerful. I usually buff via berzerk + hom's skull or so (also from Laval) and
    the two courage-boosts, shield of harmony, bless, chant and some more things.