Skip to content

Mythic misadventure accomplishments

Comments

• SertanDoomSertanDoom Member Posts: 63
    I'm loving that mobs that drop magic weapons get to use them. Being hit by skeleton wielding a sword of fire just leaves me "warm" all over.
    Fire sale- A new way to get set on fire? I'm in.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Haha, sure. Have you watched yet how Maggie got set on fire during our stream?

Haha, sure. Have you watched yet how Maggie got set on fire during our stream?

Lol yep, wish I could watch live but...work. If work burned down, home (in Sonoma county) and my computer would be close enough to be in danger of being toasty. I was about to ask for a way to "sell" stuff to the merchant- looks like that has basically arrived. Now if the shop has a chance of a mystic forge for pay...

Awesome Shield toss with Victoria- hit two skeletons then the fire (boom) pod right next to them.
    Lizard Man War chief can still be "Yackety Sax-ed" but the "Stomp! Stomp!" he makes when following adds some urgency to the music in my head.

When Beastor says "You must be more witless than you look...."- I imagine Rico firing back with a "Hey! I'm exactly as witless as I look! ...."

Can the U.I. character portrait reflect the cosmetic changes if we've applied the new look? I know not all of the cosmetics will make a head related change.

Also here's a fun one- try "80's cartoon green scaled Lizardman War chief wearing leather armor wielding a large mace in a large stone brick room " as the drawing prompt at craiyon.com
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    This is what I got: 5iylbouexicl.png
    SertanDoom wrote: »
    Can the U.I. character portrait reflect the cosmetic changes if we've applied the new look? I know not all of the cosmetics will make a head related change.

We're looking at this, sure. No promise, but that's a neat suggestion.
    Awesome,

Those are better than I can draw these days.

I tried to prompt it to create mushroom headed man ( spore folk) and got

https://s3.amazonaws.com/moonup/production/uploads/1656384987838-62b68145d25e06ad3e979de7.png

edited August 2022
    Just saw the post on the new stuff. Is it a "Great" sword or just a "Good" sword? Is it black with blood red runes and have a thirst for the lives of party members?

First thought is that it looks like something Rico will do well with.
    Latest attempt at a lizard man with A.I. art this time with DALL-E Generated by DALL·E
    #dalle https://labs.openai.com/s/9pbyj2aBKptKtPZx4csWltkD
    https://labs.openai.com/s/OpPvnNYbOt7XmH24U3xgHL8d
    Santa Orc gave out presents and those who received them couldn't wait to go out and play- I wouldn't have been surprised if the archers and casters were using great swords.

Found a new way to get set on fire- great swords have a bit more reach to them and that fire pod I never needed to worry about before just off screen goes boom! Any cursed ones yet? "Arioch! Blood and souls if you aid me!"

Loving the new details.
    You keep rocking there!
    A great sword related way to catch fire- Attacked a skeleton near a fire pod with a fireball second skeleton I didn't see came up behind me and knocked me into the <BOOM!> with the great sword. I can't wait until Maggie gets fire insurance.
    Back again, Love the Fading daylight...but it got dark enough that I needed alight...fwoosh and things brightened up pretty quickly for a short while. Like the new background music- really needs more heavy synth.
    What do you think about new meta changes from the latest blog posts?
    The Citadel of the Sun- I can't wait to see how it all works out. The sun disk- sounds interesting. Love the idea of having an area with other characters that support the heroes. All sorts of story possibilities here (hero histories, hero acquaintances, villain lore, maybe special guests). Would really love to see our everyday people become heroes.

My build preference tends towards "Tactical flexibility" since fate/RNG isn't always cooperative. Would like to know more about "weapon load outs" and what effect those will have on RNG. Will we be able to switch weapons/gear at camp if we're able to have multiple configurations? In the very least I tend to have a solo play and a group play build in games that allow this kind of thing- I'm the nutcase that has spent time on a build for just that situation.

Hopping into game a little sleepy(sorry if this post rambles incoherently...more than usual) this should either wake me up or give me new stories.

Did Maggie lose weight?
    Don't recall Charge attacks when I was here last- great sword charge right past target to attack a <BOOM> pod. Basically, game still leaves me with a warm glow...after the flames die down a bit.

Would like to know more about "weapon load outs" and what effect those will have on RNG. Will we be able to switch weapons/gear at camp if we're able to have multiple configurations?

Thanks for your questions. Our next Dev Blog will be taking an in-depth look into all of the new mechanics players can expect from load outs and how the armory works.
    Also love the sound effect for the charge attack. Reminds me of when The Six million dollar Man used his bionic parts.
    Yay finally gave Maggie fire resist and items with "fire immunity" started showing up a lot - RNG is still laughing at me.
    Just played a couple of matches last night (new patch)- got set on fire. Also I now need a new rule when breaking pots/urns -"Double tap".

Can't wait for the Library to be ready- I'm looking forward to world history, Mythforce specific history, creature history...and rumors/legends.

Seems to be a few new things monsters are doing now- cool.

Grats on the steam release -going to be a mixed bag there- any chance of "awarding" steam players a curse or two based on what they post? missile magnet Etc...
    Grats on the steam release -going to be a mixed bag there- any chance of "awarding" steam players a curse or two based on what they post? missile magnet Etc...

Haha, no worries! Heroes will prevail! ;)
    Too much liquid in the dough for pot stickers, maybe they need to be cooked a bit more, and too spicy- but I love the filling!

I will say I miss choosing weapons but current makes sense- our cartoon heroes kept their chosen weapons. Also makes it a bit easier to have a decent weapon. Is there any way to view what we have stacked on our weapons? I'm slowly figuring out what stacks and what replaces.
    You can see chosen perks under the MythForce meter. When you hit C, you can see character attributes and appropriate perks. Also, when you interact with a perk shrine, you can see the previously chosen perks.

i36x0op9v44y.png
    bwipuj6c8nkw.png
    I jumped into multi play today, figured I'd need to warm up- no worries there as I got set on fire... Also there were just about to finish the first floor when I got there- no gear to sell (which they kind of insisted), general experience from there on was a negative with the only positives being they were willing to rez, and willing to continue even after someone else left.

Thanks for the response, I haven't memorized the icons yet and haven't noticed which weapon they're on in the first example (yet), in the second doesn't quite seem to mention weapon attached to. Information in the shrine kind of gets cluttered and is it getting scaled down to fit as more things get added?
    Weapon enchantments are not perks. Open the character info screen and click on the sword, it'll will show all weapon enchantments on the applicable weapons.

If you want to know all the possible perks each character is able to obtain, that will be available on release in the Conclave.
    Interesting news about the "conclave". So limits on types of perks per character? Think I've been "feeling" this . So, no more Spellsword Maggie with a greatsword (first win against Beastor for me)?

By the way love the new details. Thanks for clarifying things with perks and enchants. I was a little grumpy when I wrote my last post- flashbacks to WoW with dps pulling everything in sight (and beyond) then running around and around "HEALMEHEALMEHEALME!". I've adjusted my build plan for grouping (lightning and Ice) since CC would really help. Just in case- will there be an achievement called "doesn't play well with others"?

"Toasted at the ten yard line" is my newest Achievement. Playing with Rico in the survive the horde after using the key, taken enough hits for health to be down to just a hair, removed all the ranged capable enemies leaving the others since I can run faster than they can with no range respawn, the time to exit arrives, I sprint for the exit, flamers come on...Crispy at the ten yard line unopposed touchdown in sight....

The little whirly things that fly around are cool and funny that they could be dangerous to themselves and their team. Interesting behavior- seems like support/hazard. Are they a precursor to another type of enemy?
    "From Redcap with love"- Had some stuff stolen, chased him to his portal out, he winked at me as he stepped through and made his escape, portal was right in front of a fire trap, ... If this was planned it was a good one.

They also seem to have gotten greedier.
    I'm naming the Redcap "Waldo" - If he takes my stuff I'm always looking for him.
    "Snitches get stitches"- Giant spore was on a ledge just standing there, I attacked a few times and it just stood there so I filled out a report form, I finished the report and that's when the giant spore decided to jump on top of me. Perfect timing- I should have defeated it then filled out the report form lol.