Skip to content

How to activate Steam/GoG keys on Beamdog Client?

As the title suggests, I have acquired all the Beamdog EE games across a smattering of store fronts (in some cases multiple times) and would like to consolidate my games in Beamdog's own client. I can't redeem my keys though, as the Beamdog webpage tells me the keys (in this case from GoG) are invalid.

How to proceed?

Best regards

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hi there! We can provide Steam keys for purchases made via the Beamdog store, but not vice versa. We also can't provide GOG keys, and your GOG keys can't be redeemed in the Beamdog Client.
  • SveskeprinsenSveskeprinsen Member Posts: 4
    Got it.

Can you provide a discount coupon code for customers who wish to buy products on your store front they already own elsewhere?

Best regards
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Send your ownership confirmation and a description of the situation as a ticket at support.beamdog.com (in the account support section), and we'll see what we can do. ;)
    Thanks! I have given it a shot.

I will get back with the outcome for others that might also wish to consolidate their games in your Beamdog Client.
    As it turned out, I got most of my games transferred for free and put my money towards Neverwinter Nights DLC instead. Thanks for that @JuliusBorisov.

Let me just state my love for the fact that some of the best games from my high school years are still being supported by active developers in 2022. It pretty much rocks in every way.
    Cheers! :heart: