Skip to content

[mod] Fhaugy, the half-orc monk

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
edited September 2022 in BGII:EE Mods
kn2vnn75cukr.jpg

A new companion is now available at Weasel Mods!

Fhaugy is a neutral half-orc monk, a member of the Twin Tusks circle, which unites individuals who hope to achieve balance — not just the one of nature, but that between inner peace and the will to impact the world. While there is still some anger and burdening experience he finds hard to forget, he does not want to give in to his darker side but find a way to keep things in check. He also has a sense of humor he will gladly share with you, his potential leader and friend.

The Fhaugy mod includes personal quests (1 in SoA and 1 in ToB), friendship talks, and a romance option for a male protagonist of any alignment except for chaotic evil and with 13+ Charisma. Furthermore, Fhaugy has his own custom monk kit (Twin Tusks Monk) and a new half-orc monk inventory paperdoll.

You can find Fhaugy in the Umar Inn in Imnesvale.

Download
Forum

Special thanks to @Go_ForTheEyes for the proofreading!

Enjoy!
Post edited by LavaDelVortel on

Comments

• SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,062
    And downloaded! Congrats on the release. I adore their name.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Thank you! I hope you'll like him!
  • jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    Congratulations on this release! :)
  • AciferAcifer Member Posts: 153
    A great concept and an intriguing character! It is also good to have more neutral characters to choose from, so he'll be a great fit on my next playthrough. :)
    Furthermore, Fhaugy has his own custom monk kit (Twin Tusks Monk) and a new half-orc monk inventory paperdoll.
    Sounds great!

@jmaeq @Acifer - thank you! :)
  • bonewhiteglorybonewhiteglory Member Posts: 19
    Oh, he looks fantastic! I'm very much looking forward to checking him out :smile:
    Thank you! :)
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    The vibrant community releasing mods to this day is one of the big reasons this game is still relevant today. Congrats on your release Lava, he sounds great! Hopefully I will have a time for a complete playthrough (saying that for 2 years now), but he is on my must try list now!
    I hope you'll like him, @trinit :)
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,026
    @LavaDelVortel a big thank you for new content! I appreciate all of your work.
    @Aerakar Thank you! :)
  • Skull_BearerSkull_Bearer Member Posts: 71
    I'm enjoying this mod, but am having problems finding the sickle to complete his quest, I have a lot of mods, so I want to check something didn't conflict.
    IIRC, once you know you must find it, there should be a new container near the ranger's cabin. I think under one of the bushes, or something.
  • Skull_BearerSkull_Bearer Member Posts: 71
    =yeah, there must have been a mod conflict, because it's not there, I'll use ee keeper for it.
    Will check it before the next update :) But I'm not sure yet when it's gonna be, but... well, I'll check it.
  • TrevimusPrimeTrevimusPrime Member Posts: 28
    Nice mod, interesting character. Must have missed the Acid needed to progress the quest, since I couldn't find it for the life of me (EE Keepered it in)
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2023
    How do I cut the vine that blocks the entrance, I found the sickle but still cannot cut it, I wonder I need anything else

Finally found what I missed out, in case anyone cannot find it
    You need sickle near the cabin, and the acid in the wizard house
    Post edited by xiaoleiwen on
    It looks like you've got it! :) good luck with what's inside :)
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 186
    interesting, more dragon to kiil :)
    I've not taken any of your NPCs in TOB before, and just wondered what to expect. Similar situational comments to the main roster?
    Few talks, there are banters with original NPCs, epilogue, interjections, you may ask Volo what he wrote about Fhaugy... however, there is also a quest once you reach Amkethran. I usually don't add anything big in ToB, but Fhaugy actually got something bigger there. And if you're romancing him, you will also get some romance talks.
    Thanks for the clarification, I think he might be my favourite of your NPCs so good to hear.
  • MagentaMagenta Member Posts: 2
    Such a great mod! Great character! I'm so excited to get together with him!
    Thank you! :)