Skip to content

[MOD] EEex (v0.10.2-alpha)

Comments

• BubbBubb Member Posts: 1,001
    edited June 2023
    v0.9.20-alpha:
    • Added:
      • Opcode 409 (EnableActionListener):
        • Enables an action listener previously registered via EEex_Action_AddEnabledSpriteStartedActionListener(funcName, func) where <resource field> == funcName.
      • Key pressed / released listeners can now consume the event by returning true. This stops the engine and any remaining listeners from processing the event.
    • Reimplemented:
      • Opcode 280 (Wild Magic) hooks:
        • param1 != 0 => Force wild surge number param1.
        • special != 0 => Suppress wild surge feedback string and visuals.
    • Fixed:
      • EEex_Menu_AddBeforeMainFileReloadedListener() now correctly registers listeners.
      • The EEex_Actionbar_Hook_HasFullThieving() hook can now correctly allow non party members to use full thieving abilities.
    Post edited by Bubb on
    edited June 2023
    Tekidek wrote: »
    Could EEex make it possible to turn quick spell slots into quick weapon slots? (at least in the case of multi/dual characters).

Not currently. You can change some of the quick spell buttons into quick weapon buttons with an actionbar listener, but the engine is still hardcoded to only give a specific number of quick weapons to each class.

Hi!
    Is there a way to make Stealth button cast some spell that I choose instead of the vanilla one?

You can almost get there with some EEex trickery, but you have to reimplement all of the initial stealth checks in Lua, and you have no control over the periodic "stay in stealth" check. I might be able to write some hooks that will make this a thing.

I am trying to install EEex-0.9.7-alpha, but I cannot, I have the 2.5.16.6 version of baldur.exe but I have this message

For the record, this was answered on Discord: EEex v0.8.7-alpha is for game versions v2.3 and v2.5, EEex v0.9.0-alpha and up is for game versions v2.6+. Mods that use EEex also need to match the EEex version since v0.8.7-alpha => v0.9.0-alpha was a breaking update.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Bubb, what was this stutter bug encountered with EEex? How much of it was fixed?

Thankee!
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2023
    @Endarire
    The House Rules / tweaks component targets every creature in the area with a bunch of effects. Further complicating things, the effects it applies causes the engine to reevaluate *all* opcodes affecting each creature multiple times. This causes a slight stutter in vanilla on large maps that have many creatures. The problem is that EEex adds additional (slow) processing to all effect applications, so while you might not feel the stutter until a certain amount of creatures are present in vanilla, with EEex the number of creatures required to get stuttering is much lower.

> I wanted to have the stuttering issue fixed for v0.9.20-alpha, but since that's turned into a time sink revamping Infinity Loader it's taking longer than expected. I'll probably release v0.9.20-alpha soon and make the stutter fix v0.10.0-alpha whenever it is done.
  • SparrowJacekSparrowJacek Member Posts: 17
    You can almost get there with some EEex trickery, but you have to reimplement all of the initial stealth checks in Lua, and you have no control over the periodic "stay in stealth" check. I might be able to write some hooks that will make this a thing.
    That would be really cool :)

I also have the following question - is there a possibility to edit some stats of pary members via GUI? It would be perfect if I could do something like
    characters[id].HP.current = 300

to regenerate health of my current character, when I press some button. And it would be even better if I could do that on Mac, so probably without EEEx.
    Bubb, beyond fixing the EEex stutter, these are my three main requests for EEex:

-Allow units to move into unexplored territory. OlvynChuru also requested this and I'm unsure what happened with it.

-Add the ability to change item equippability on the fly during runtime. For example, casting ironwood normally allows a Druid to wear full plate since it isn't metal. Perhaps use a polymorph spell or alchemy or such to allow something similar. ("I bent this dagger into a club so now the Cleric can use it!")

-Add the ability for units to perform melee interactions at range such as melee attacks, using containers, using thieving skills, disarming creatures, etc. (This is for a telekinesis ability that I'd like to have in-game.)

Thankee!
    edited June 2023
    I also have the following question - is there a possibility to edit some stats of pary members via GUI? It would be perfect if I could do something like
    characters[id].HP.current = 300

to regenerate health of my current character, when I press some button. And it would be even better if I could do that on Mac, so probably without EEEx.
    Lua tables are a one way deal - the engine alters them, they can't alter the engine.

Endarire wrote: »
    Allow units to move into unexplored territory. OlvynChuru also requested this and I'm unsure what happened with it.
    I'm pretty sure the engine's pathfinding can't handle this.
    Endarire wrote: »
    Add the ability to change item equippability on the fly during runtime. For example, casting ironwood normally allows a Druid to wear full plate since it isn't metal. Perhaps use a polymorph spell or alchemy or such to allow something similar. ("I bent this dagger into a club so now the Cleric can use it!")
    Game resources cannot be altered dynamically; every instance of an item is the same. What you do to one affects all of the others.
    What about being able to remotely interact with objects and containers, like being able to remotely use thieving skills to set traps or unlock locked containers or put items in an unlocked container?

Thankee!
    Technically possible, but I'm not going down that rabbit hole any time soon.
  • XcfX-RelayXcfX-Relay Member Posts: 2
    Hey any idea if Invis.LUA is going to make it back into a release anytime soon? I've been enabling it manually for a while now and it's been working flawlessly for me.
    edited June 2023
    What else remains for EEex before it gets a 1.0 release?

Also, does the latest EEex for 2.6 also include your pathfinding update?

Thankee!
    Post edited by Endarire on
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @Bubb

How exactly does the syntax for EEex_MatchObjectEx work? I gave an enemy this script:
    IF
    	See(NearestEnemyOf(Myself))
    	EEex_MatchObjectEx("return ME_Match_AOE(3,256,{['pconly'] = true, ['stat'] = {{14,76,2},{18,76,2}}, ['opcode'] = 12, ['spell'] = 'SPWI304'})",0,256,16)
    THEN
    	RESPONSE #100
    		SpellNoDec(EEex_MatchObject,WIZARD_FIREBALL)  // SPWI304.SPL (Fireball)
    END

Not only does the enemy not cast Fireball, it seems like the function ME_Match_AOE is not even being run (I put print statements at the beginning of the function and they are not being printed). Even if I take out the "return " in the inner text (like the way it worked in the old EEex), it still doesn't work.
    edited June 2023
    v0.9.21-alpha:
    • Fixed:
      • Regression in EEex_MatchObject() that caused undefined behavior.

@OlvynChuru: A regression snuck into v0.9.20-alpha — the distance calculation started using random values off of the stack. This should be fixed in v0.9.21-alpha.

Example:
    function B3MatchPaladin()
        return EEex_MatchObject:getClass() == 6
    end

IF
        EEex_MatchObject("return B3MatchPaladin()")
    THEN
        RESPONSE #100
            SpellNoDec(EEex_MatchObject,WIZARD_FIREBALL)  // SPWI304.SPL (Fireball)
    END

• UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    edited June 2023
    I installed the game two days ago. I wonder if this regression could cause crashes in my game. And I use mods by OlvynChuru

Must I reinstall? My weidu:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~LEUI-BG1EE/LEUI-BG1EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (BG1EE skin) - Core component: 4.6
    ~BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING/BUBB_REVERT_PATHFINDING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's v2.6.6.0+ Pathfinding Revert: 1.1
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.9.20-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.9.20-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.9.20-alpha
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES/BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Add missing movies: v2.3.0
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.6
    ~A7-MAGICSTORE/A7-MAGICSTORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Magic store of Vergadain -> Fee required: 2.2
    ~A7-MAGICSTORE/A7-MAGICSTORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Alternate portrait for Ghostly Merchant: 2.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 6.2
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Epic Locks
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Epic Traps
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #200 // Epic Trap Setting
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #300 // Epic Pickpocketing
    ~EPICTHIEVING/EPICTHIEVING.TP2~ #0 #400 // Epic Detect Illusions
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
    ~BLACKHEARTS_BG1/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Black Hearts BG1 - The Hunter: v1.0
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ayden Project: Warlock Kit: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ayden Project: Recruitable NPC: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ayden Project: Shadow Walking: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Ayden Project: Random Encounters: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ayden Project: Ayden's Refuge: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Ayden Project: Item Crafting: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Ayden Project: Wands for Thieves: v2.6.19
    ~AYDEN/SETUP-AYDEN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Ayden Project: Thief Proficiencies: v2.6.19
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.0
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #171 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Replace all icons: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove blur effect: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi- and Dual-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2430 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi- and Dual-Classes -> Loosen equipment restrictions for druid multi- and dual-classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount [Sabre]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v16
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2041 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG2 values: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // One time area spawn points (no respawning): 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Remove the limit of two proficiency points in a weapon at character creation
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #900 // Let Rangers and Paladins cast spells at their full caster level
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Give Rangers the Tracking ability (from Throne of Bhaal) starting at level 1
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Power Up Ranger Charm Animal
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Turn Paladin Detect Evil into a passive ability that can be toggled on and off
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1600 // Increase Wizard Slayer Magic Resistance
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow cursed scrolls to be used on enemies
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Make it so the Jacil and Wiven encounters aren't replaced by other quests
    ~METWEAKS/METWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Give Belhifet more reasonable immunities
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add in-game option "Enable Debug Mode": 3.0
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add in-game option "Limit druidic spells for Cleric/Ranger": 3.0
    ~A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS/A7-CONVENIENTEENPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Modify Enhanced Edition NPCs -> Disable all NPCs: v4.3
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved trap detection: instant detection: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved trap detection: increase trap sense range: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Trap reminders -> disclose trap type: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trap intuition -> works in combat: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Trap intuition: toggle Find Traps automatically: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved trap detection: core (REQUIRED for any of previous traps components to work): v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #62 // Fair fights | POWER USER component, consult readme -> Also remove undroppable items granting unfair advantages from all enemies: v8.27
    ~TNT/TNT.TP2~ #0 #71 // More map notes: v8.27
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 34.3
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v5.40
    edited June 2023
    The worst that can happen is EEex_MatchObject() not working. The bug can't crash the game.

If you don't want to redo your install, it would be sufficient to copy the new release's InfinityLoader.exe, InfinityLoaderDLL.dll, and LuaBindings-v2.6.6.0.dll and overwrite the versions in your game's base directory.
    @Ulkesh

None of my mods that you have installed use the EEex_MatchObjectEx function that was previously bugged, so it should be fine.
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    Thanks to you both. I appreciate your help.
    edited June 2023
    @Bubb Casting a spell with an opcode 280 effect where special=1 tends to crash the game. It seems to crash only for certain wild surges; surge 73 crashes the game, while surge 96 does not. The crashes only happen when special=1.

The zip below contains an item ("BELTCRSH.itm"). If I have a character equip this item and cast a spell, the game crashes. I'm testing it in BG:EE with Siege of Dragonspear installed; I don't know if it's also a problem in other games.
    edit: The above comment now includes the zip file.
    @OlvynChuru: Should be fixed in master. I'll do a release soon.
    v0.9.22-alpha:
    • Fixed:
      • A crash in the op280 (Wild Magic) hooks.
    Bubb wrote: »
    v0.9.22-alpha:
    • Fixed:
      • A crash in the op280 (Wild Magic) hooks.

Can I just copy/paste the v0.9.22-alpha InfinityLoader.exe, InfinityLoaderDLL.dll, and LuaBindings-v2.6.6.0.dll and overwrite to update form v0.9.21-alpha?
    zelazko wrote: »
    Can I just copy/paste the v0.9.22-alpha InfinityLoader.exe, InfinityLoaderDLL.dll, and LuaBindings-v2.6.6.0.dll and overwrite to update form v0.9.21-alpha?
    Upgrading from v0.9.21-alpha to v0.9.22-alpha can be done by updating EEex_Opcode_Patch.lua.
    Upgrading from v0.9.21-alpha to v0.9.22-alpha can be done by updating EEex_Opcode_Patch.lua.

When I copy and replace inside the override using the v0.9.22-alpha EEex_Opcode_Patch.lua the saves will no longer load - instant crash to desktop.
    When I copy and replace inside the override using the v0.9.22-alpha EEex_Opcode_Patch.lua the saves will no longer load - instant crash to desktop.

I just tried it out and had no problems. What do you mean by ctd? Is there a message + .dmp file, is your antivirus killing the game, etc.? Make sure you upgrade using the v0.9.22-alpha file, not master.
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269

Does it also work with any versions of the mod? Just to know if it is possible to update EEex, each time there a new version, during a playthrough (without having to reinstall all the mods) ?
    Mordekaie wrote: »
    Does it also work with any versions of the mod? Just to know if it is possible to update EEex, each time there a new version, during a playthrough (without having to reinstall all the mods) ?
    No, upgrading between versions will always be different. I might make an upgrade mechanism though, since EEex mostly implements its changes dynamically and shouldn't need the entire WeiDU stack to be rerun for an update.

I just tried it out and had no problems. What do you mean by ctd? Is there a message + .dmp file, is your antivirus killing the game, etc.? Make sure you upgrade using the v0.9.22-alpha file, not master.

I know what combo causes this crash. Whenever I started the new game and choosing Artistan Shadow Magic kit for charname the game would crash seconds after you're free to explore Candlekeep in prologue. When I went back to the v0.9.21-alpha EEex_Opcode_Patch.lua the crash didn't occur.
    @zelazko: I can't repo this. Can you upload your WeiDU.log, and the crash .dmp that's being generated, (assuming there is one)?
    edited July 2023
    I can't find dmp file. Were it suppose to be in the same folders where saves, baldur.lua and other such are?

Full wiedu logs: https://www.diffchecker.com/jaEjCAuU/
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
    ~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 0.9.2
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
    ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4 Beta 18 (Revised v1.3.900)
    ~IWD1_EET/SETUP-IWD1_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Use <CHARNAME> instead of <GABBER> etc.
    ~IWD1_EET/SETUP-IWD1_EET.TP2~ #1 #1 // Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
    ~IWD2_EET/SETUP-IWD2_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Icewind Dale 2 in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy
    ~ICEWIND_EET/ICEWIND_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // IceWind_End
    ~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #100 // Add IWD Campaigns to the EET Menu: 0.9.1
    ~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #150 // Add HoW access to BG2: 0.9.1
    ~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #155 // Remove Overpowered Items from HoW: 0.9.1
    ~D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION/D5_IWD_EET_INTEGRATION.TP2~ #1 #160 // Add IWD1 Easter Egg Content to BG2: 0.9.1
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Imoen Returns after Talking to Gaelan in Chapter 2: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in SoA: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Give Imoen Protection Spell in Chapters 2 & 3: v11.2
    ~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance: v3.1
    ~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Give Edwina a Portrait: v3.1
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~LONGERROAD/LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road: 2.0.6
    ~LONGERROAD/LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.: 2.0.6
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update names, appearances, icons, and lore values of existing dragonscale-based items to be consistent across Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and with new items introduced by this mod. ***These changes are cosmetic only***: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #5 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #8 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with randomized Voidhammer +3/Voidsword +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Kiel's Morningstar +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #25 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Armor of Missile Attraction +2: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #29 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> The Horn of Kazgoroth: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v29.4.0
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v29.4.0
    ~ROLLES/ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer: v5.0.5
    ~ROLLES/ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #10 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon: v5.0.5
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #3 // Holy symbols
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #6 // Better archery shop
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v2.0.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.3.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.3.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.3.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.3.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.3.1
    ~TDDZ/TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.3.1
    ~SOS/SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.16
    ~SOS/SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 1.16
    ~CTBLIBERATE/CTBLIBERATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Liberation of Hlondeth: v0.3
    ~DROWLIB/DROWLIB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drow Library: v0.4
    ~CANDLEMEM/CANDLEMEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Memories: v0.3
    ~DISOBEDIENCE/DISOBEDIENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Civil Disobedience: v0.3
    ~CTBICE/CTBICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Have Ice: v0.3
    ~VELVET/VELVET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Velvetfoot: v0.2
    ~RYBERG/RYBERG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Speak With the Dead: v0.3
    ~MALTESE/MALTESE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Elves and Artefacts: v0.4
    ~MELYNDA/MELYNDA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Melynda the Mute: v0.3
    ~HOLLYELF/HOLLYELF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Holly the Elf: v0.3
    ~CTBVAMP/CTBVAMP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Master Vampire: v0.3
    ~ROTERROR/SETUP-ROTERROR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region of Terror: v5.06
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v4.2
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // More common encounters in vanilla areas: v4.2
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v4.2
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Will O'Hara NPC: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Will O'Hara: Install English Soundset: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Lesser Fiends: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Haeball: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Ghotal: 5.0.0
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #13 // Reduce Number of Shaman Cloaks -> Remove Cloaks from generic Orc Priests: 5.0.0
    ~BONEHILLEET/SETUP-BONEHILLEET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Secret of BoneHill (EET): v33
    ~VAULTEET/SETUP-VAULTEET.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (Ikki's rework for EET compatibility): v8.1
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v25.7
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v25.7
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.5
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #10 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 4.5
    ~BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE/BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bank of Baldur's Gate: v0.3
    ~AZENGAARD/SETUP-AZENGAARD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Encounter: v7.1
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #1 // Tales of Anegh (Weidu): v2.6
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #10 // Creature Balancing: v2.6
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #20 // AREA Balancing: v2.6
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #30 // Dialog & Script Balancing: v2.6
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #40 // Stores Balancing: v2.6
    ~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #50 // Item Balancing: v2.6
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v3.2
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #103 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> BG-style Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 10.1
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 10.1
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.1
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 3.1
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 75 percent: 3.1
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230415
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 16
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 16
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Give Sarevok his armor, helm, and sword -> Equipped: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Elminster makes an appearance outside of the Ducal Palace: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #71 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #72 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Use abbreviated capture scene leading to BG2: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: v10.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skip Korlasz's Dungeon: v10.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v10.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v10.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v10.2
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.3
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.3
    ~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.8
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v4
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v4
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v4
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v4
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brage's Redemption - Brage Joinable NPC for Baldur's Gate: 8.1
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assign the mod's portrait and soundset to the original Brage in game.: 8.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #34 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #44 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #54 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #64 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #74 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between LoveTalks: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #114 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Very slow (about 55 minutes between banter dialogs): v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v30
    ~GARRICK-TT/SETUP-GARRICK-TT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Garrick: Tales of a Troubadour: 1.27
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.2
    ~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 19.1
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 19.1
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Unify Imoen's Portrait -> Use Imoen's SoD Portrait after Korlasz' Crypt: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #25 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen PID during chapters 8 to 12: v11.2
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Imoen's Alternate Portrait from Acifer: v11.2
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ajantis SoD NPC: Crossmod Content: 19.1
    ~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE and EET: v2.2
    ~MUR'NETH/MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC Mod: v13.1
    ~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
    ~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
    ~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
    ~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Breagar: Contents: 12.1.0
    ~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #13 // Change Breagar's dialog timer? (Default is 30 minutes between dialogues.) -> 1 hour 30 minutes real time between talks: 12.1.0
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
    ~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu: v3.5
    ~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Valerie/Isra crossmod content: v3.5
    ~ISRA/ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin/Isra crossmod content: v3.5
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.0
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.0
    ~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v5.01
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v5.01
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC): v5.01
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v5.01
    ~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 11.1
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.93
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.2
    ~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.9
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
    ~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v7
    ~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v7
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.93
    ~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 6.1.1
    ~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v17
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~REUNION/REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V. 1.0
    ~SOLAUFEIN/SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for BG2EE or EET: v2.04
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
    ~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BG2EE and EET: v5.05
    ~AMBER/SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Amber ToB Content (English Only): v5.05
    ~KIDO/SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester : v8.0
    ~ALORA/ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 2.0
    ~TIAX/TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
    ~VALEN/SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen: v52
    ~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v9
    ~VARSHOON/VARSHOON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Varshoon - an illithid NPC for BG2: v8.0
    ~VARSHOON/VARSHOON.TP2~ #0 #1 // New paperdoll for illithids (inventory illustration): v8.0
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
    ~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.3
    ~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Solaufein's Rescue: Jastey's Solaufein NPC for BGII: 4.2
    ~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #1 // Give Solaufein in Ust Natha the Mod's Portrait: 4.2
    ~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth mod: v21
    ~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 15
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.2
    ~SHEENA/SETUP-SHEENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install A Half Dragon Tale: v3.1
    ~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
    ~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE: V6
    ~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V6
    ~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC: V6
    ~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA): V6
    ~BRANWEN/BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v8pre
    ~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a Fighter-Alaghor of Clangeddin (cleric kit): v5.0
    ~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid for BG2EE: v1.00
    ~QUAYLE/QUAYLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Quayle NPC for Baldur's Gate 2: 7.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main Component: 1.0.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 1.0.1
    ~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Use pre-EE Spell Deflection Globe (EE only) -> For all spells using that animation (recommended): 1.0.1
    ~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Oberan's Secret: V0.4
    ~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Dragonspear Rune: V0.4
    ~THERUNE/SETUP-THERUNE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Athkatla Rune: V0.4
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT/SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.07
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.5
    ~BLACKHEARTS EET/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Blackhearts for EET: v1.0
    ~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Travellers in Faerun: v0.83
    ~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Arkanis Gath's Investigation: v0.83
    ~TRAVELLERS/TRAVELLERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Peddler: v0.83
    ~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #9 // Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Compatibility with Alternatives and Saerileth: v11.2
    ~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Expanded Version (adds four new locations where lenses can be found): Beta 3
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.6
    ~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
    ~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v3
    ~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
    ~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v3
    ~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v9
    ~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.1
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: 23
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3.1
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): 5.6
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Fade EE: give Fade Shadowdancer kit: 5.6
    ~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.1
    ~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Yvette Romance - alternative class (Pure Heartwarder): 5.1
    ~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
    ~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Romance and additional friendship talks for BG2 / BG2EE: 6.2
    ~YOSHIMOROMANCE/YOSHIMOROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Set romance restrictions -> Romance restriction: Keep restrictions from the early version of the mod (elven/half-elven/human/halfling/tiefling female, charisma 13+): 6.2
    ~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 5.3
    ~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
    ~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
    ~MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET/SETUP-MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Mage Stronghold EET: 0.5
    ~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v3.0.0
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 2.3
    ~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 2.3
    ~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v3.1.1
    ~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Yoshimo's Remorse: Fighter/Thief Dual-Class (Only if Yoshimo was never recruited before) -> Bounty Hunter 13 / Fighter: v3.1.1
    ~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
    ~KORGAN/KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
    ~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
    ~CORAN/CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v19
    ~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: v2.1
    ~DEARNISE/DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1.4
    ~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2.2
    ~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
    ~CERND/CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.4
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #3 // Installation of adult romance content: 20
    ~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #44 // Select Ajantis' Friendship Dialogues and Romance Speed: -> Speed: 1 hour 30 minutes (extended) real time minimum between Dialogues: 20
    ~ANISHAI/ANISHAI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anishai one-day NPC: v3
    ~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v17
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII -> Adrian is a Sorcerer: v6
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install optional soundset for Adrian (only in English) -> Phaelin's soundset: v6
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #31 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> For Active Romance or Friendship: v6
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Faren NPC for Baldur's Gate II: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Choose Faren's weapon proficiency skillset -> Rogue configuration: 4.0
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests: 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shar-Teel NPC in BG2. "Nightbringer of Shar" (SoA): 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Brave Sir Garrick NPC in BG2 (SoA): 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #11 // ToB-part for Shar-Teel or/and Yeslick, Garrick, Branwen, Skie, Eldoth: 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #30 // Kagain's Corner (SoA & ToB) -> Store with crazy amount of magical items: 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #40 // Faldorn's New Leaf (SoA & ToB): 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #45 // Xzar and Monty Murder Mysteries (SoA & ToB): 14.2
    ~BG1NPCSOA/BG1NPCSOA.TP2~ #0 #87 // Inter Component Banter Pack: 14.2
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC_2/SARADAS_MAGIC_2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saradas Magic NPC Mod for BGII -> Saradas has a monk sprite (original): v2.0.0
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v9
    ~VERRBG2/VERRBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza – the rakshasa NPC for BG2EE: 2.1
    ~THEBEAURINLEGACY/THEBEAURINLEGACY.TP2~ #0 #1000 // The Beaurin Legacy for BG2:SoA & ToB & BGII:EE: v5.2.1
    ~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 6
    ~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v12
    ~NAVARRA/SETUP-NAVARRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Navarra for BG2
    ~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
    ~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB: 2.7.2
    ~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?: 2.7.2
    ~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #6 // How much time would you like in between Iylos' PC dialogues? -> 60 Minutes: 2.7.2
    ~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v8.1
    ~NPC_STRONGHOLDS/SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Soundset Changes (Throne of Bhaal required): v8.1
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.12
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.12
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.12
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Optional Soundset for Clara NPC: Version 3.12
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #5 // Optional Hi-Res Portrait for Mazzy created by Edvin.: Version 3.12
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #104 // IWO - IWDEE Item Tweaks: v6.5a12
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Golem Construction Ability for Spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Replace original Golem Manual: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improve enemy spellcaster AI: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Golems for enemy spellcasters: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #25 // Greater variety of enemy golem types: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Fighter Stronghold golems may continue to serve you: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #35 // Make golems vulnerable to specific spell effects: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Reduce weapon immunities and resistances for constructed golems: 6.2
    ~A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION/SETUP-A7-GOLEMCONSTRUCTION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add "Teleport" ability to golems: 6.2
    ~HUBELPOT/HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Hubelpot Thistledown, the Vegetable Merchant NPC mod -> Hubelpot is a Vegetable Farmer (alternate kit): v2.1.0
    ~HUBELPOT/HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Alternate Portrait by Enkida: v2.1.0
    ~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.2
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.9
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #104 // Change banter frequency (only affects the djinni, default: 60 Minutes) -> 90 Minutes: v2.9
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.3
    ~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: 1.5
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections: v0.9.1
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Neera Banters: Interaction Banters: v0.9.1
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.1
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #4 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1.5 hours (default): v1.3.1
    ~NALIA_AT_LAST/SETUP-NALIA_AT_LAST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nalia at Last: A ToB Romance MoD.: 1.11
    ~NALIA_AT_LAST/SETUP-NALIA_AT_LAST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Nalia At Last: Romance Theme Soundtrack -> Romance Theme Music: 1.11
    ~DORNFRIENDSHIP/DORNFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dorn Friendship for BG2EE: 1.1
    ~HEXXATFRIENDSHIP/HEXXATFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hexxat Friendship for BG2EE: 1.1
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.9
    ~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
    ~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Edwin flirts: v3.1
    ~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Khalid for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v1.00
    ~QUAYLE/QUAYLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Quayle NPC: Player-Initiated Dialogues: 7.1
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Isra Crossmod Content: v3.1
    ~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): 23
    ~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ajantis Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Amber Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Angelo Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #8 // Auren Aseph Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Branwen Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #12 // Coran Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #15 // de'Arnise Romance Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #16 // Edwin Romance Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #17 // Fade Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #19 // Isra Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Iylos Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #21 // Kelsey Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #22 // Keto Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #27 // Romantic Encounters Content (can be installed before or after Romantic Encounters): 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #28 // Saerileth Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #29 // Sarah Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Solaufein Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #32 // Tiax Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #34 // Xan Content: 4.0
    ~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #37 // Yeslick Content (Shadows of Amn content only): 4.0
    ~ACBRE/ACBRE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Breagar: Crossmods and PID: 12.1.0
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brage's Redemption: Crossmod Content: 8.1
    ~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.2
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie: v5.01
    ~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Eddard: v5.01
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shar-Teel Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Garrick Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xzar & Montaron Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Wilson Chonicles" Mod - Cross Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deekin Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Faldorn Banters: 1.7
    ~SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD/SMILINGIMPCROSSBANTERMOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Kagain Banters: 1.7
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v21
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v21
    ~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v21
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.2
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> All available NPCs: 3.2
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #200 // More realistic opening cutscene: 3.2
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.4
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 75% (recommended): 1.4
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make "Spacewarp" available to stores: 1.4
    ~IMNESVALE/IMNESVALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Imnesvale Mod -> Hard: v2.1
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #10 // DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #12 // Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #22 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #32 // Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #40 // DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]: v5.0.0
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised Corporal Undead: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Dragons: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Revised Magical Beasts: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #7 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #9 // Enhanced Battles: Ankheg Pit: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #10 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #11 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #12 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #13 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #14 // Enhanced Battles: Thieves' Maze & Undercity: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #15 // Enhanced Battles: Ulcaster Ruins: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #16 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #17 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #18 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #19 // The Surgeon's Plight: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #20 // Sarevok's Assassins: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #21 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #23 // Enhanced Battles: Bridgefort: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #24 // Enhanced Battles: Cyric's Temple: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #25 // Enhanced Battles: Dwarven Dig Site: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #26 // Enhanced Battles: Korlasz' Tomb: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #27 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #28 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #29 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #31 // Enhanced Battles: Firkraag's Lair: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #32 // Enhanced Battles: Graveyard Catacombs: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #33 // Enhanced Battles: Lower Reaches: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #34 // Enhanced Battles: Slum Sewers: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced Battles: Spellhold: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #43 // Enhanced Battles: Saradush: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #47 // Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB): v5.1
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
    ~TNOOBER/TNOOBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sword of Noober: 2.1.0
    ~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 9
    ~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #10 // Grey the Dog: Crossmod Content: 9
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // SoD - Give Imoen a special wand for palace attack scene: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // SoD - Allow PC to give aid to Imoen after attack in palace: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // SoD - Ditch Tour-Guide Corwin Schael: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // SoD/BG2EE - Remove cut scenes that the PC shouldn't be privy to: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // SoD/BG2EE - Move dreams about Irenicus from SoD to BG2EE: v0.4
    ~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.4
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 1.2
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 1.2
    ~ZALNOYA/SETUP-ZALNOYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Zalnoya and the Shadow Thieves
    ~ZALNOYA/SETUP-ZALNOYA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Standard vampire encounters fix
    ~MUNCHMOD/MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v3.3
    ~RGENIE/SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
    ~DRAGONSUMMON/DRAGONSUMMON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Red Dragon Summoning Spell: v2.1.0
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
    ~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Give Hexxat an Inactive Fighter Class: 1.7
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.1.0
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.1.0
    ~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new forgeable artifacts for different classes: v2.1
    ~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS/A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Compact Statistics: 2.0
    ~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS/A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Achievements reward: 2.0
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5.3.1 (EE & EET)
    ~BARDICWONDERS/BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bardic Wonders: Items
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.800)
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with pnp druid/cleric spell table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Alter Ranger Spell Progression Table -> Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v16
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Streamlined Wizard Spell Progression: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Streamlined Sorcerer Spell Progression: 1.7
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // DSotSC Wizard spells: v4.2
    ~DSOTSC/DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // DSotSC Priest spells: v4.2
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2116 // Allow Targets of Sleep to Wake on Hit: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.6
    ~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.6
    ~SUMMONSFOW/SUMMONSFOW.TP2~ #0 #1 // Everyone (including summons) triggers traps: 1.3
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Add IWD Bard Songs: v5
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #180 // IWD Class Updates: Bard: Selectable Bard Songs for Jesters and Skalds: v5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard
    Post edited by zelazko on