Skip to content

[MOD] EEex (v0.10.2-alpha)

Comments

• UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    fortyseven wrote: »
    Hi @paradoxx, I think you might be referring to me. I have badgered Bubb several times about this very request. Even though it is a few years ago, I am still very keen to see it happen, as it would unlock a number of Kits I have been working on.

I truly hope you will release these kits. I'm really curious, and kits are the sort of things that you never have enough.
  • fortysevenfortyseven Member Posts: 96
    @Ulkesh
    It had not yet occurred to me, but I will consider it once I get them to a higher state of polish.

@Bubb
    I am truly thankful for all your efforts. Your skills are ace. You really are the best that has happened to the infinity modding scene!

Not to sound desperately greedy but I am wondering if it would be possible for you to implement the disarm trap function you had going back in <0.9? I remember you said it would not be easy. So I understand if your to-do-list is full with other things right now.

I included the old code below as a prompt for what I am referring to:
    function B3TRAP(effect, object)

local objectID = EEex_GetActorIDShare(object)

local isSprite = EEex_IsSprite(objectID, true)
        local isActive = EEex_IsTrapActive(objectID)
        local isDetectable = (not EEex_IsTrapFlaggedNondetectable(objectID)) and EEex_GetTrapDetectDifficulty(objectID) ~= 100
        local isDetected = EEex_IsTrapDetected(objectID)
        local isDisarmable = EEex_GetTrapDisarmDifficulty(objectID) ~= 100

if not isDetected then
            Infinity_DisplayString("")
            return
        end

if not isDisarmable then
            Infinity_DisplayString("Trap warded against spells")
            return
        end

EEex_DisarmTrap(objectID)
        Infinity_DisplayString("Trap disarmed")

end

• MasterGimliMasterGimli Member Posts: 14
    fortyseven wrote: »
    I am wondering if it would be possible for you to implement the disarm trap function you had going back in <0.9?

Funny, I've read this entire thread but didn’t register this. Disarm trap as a lua function would certainly be useful. You could avoid a lot of cheese when you’re not keen on having a thief in the party. It always struck me as odd that thief is kinda the only semi-mandated class because of the lack of alternatives for disarming traps.

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    edited October 2023
    Considering that Skills and Abilities already have an EEEx-based tweak to expose the button to Bards, I presume this is already resolved.
    edited October 2023
    Considering that Skills and Abilities already have an EEEx-based tweak to expose the button to Bards, I presume this is already resolved.

Not sure I agree with that. A specific lua function would be far more elegant and flexible. Bard is a rogue type class so that's no improvement in my view. Using EEex to provide the disarm trap button to other classes would be a possibility and is what you’re referring to I suppose. But this seems jarring for a fighter, cleric or mage who should be able to do this via a spell or martial ability (with the associated benefits and limitations this can bring).

For years I've used a mod that gives the disarm trap ability to familiars. Your solution seems similar to that. So it’s not like the problem needs solving on a basic level. It’s more about immersion and being able to give this ability to other classes in a way that's thematically sound. A powerful cleric or paladin shouldn’t have to fumble with gears and tools or coax a critter to do their bidding.

If EEex can make this possible in a function I would love to see it. Nudge @Bubb ;)
    Post edited by MasterGimli on
  • morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 251
    edited October 2023

Not sure I agree with that. A specific lua function would be far more elegant and flexible. Bard is a rogue type class so that's no improvement in my view. Using EEex to provide the disarm trap button to other classes would be a possibility and is what you’re referring to I suppose. But this seems jarring for a fighter, cleric or mage who should be able to do this via a spell or martial ability (with the associated benefits and limitations this can bring).

For years I've used a mod that gives the disarm trap ability to familiars. Your solution seems similar to that. So it’s not like the problem needs solving on a basic level. It’s more about immersion and being able to give this ability to other classes in a way that's thematically sound. A powerful cleric or paladin shouldn’t have to fumble with gears and tools or coax a critter to do their bidding.

If EEex can make this possible in a function I would love to see it. Nudge @Bubb ;)

Skills and Abilities allows both Bards and Monks to detect/disarm traps and pick locks. EEex is used to provide the correct UI buttons to use these abilities with both Bards and Monks. This gives you the option of choosing from three different roguelike classes to deal with traps.

EEex already provides you the capability to make any class/kit get UI access to detect/remove traps through the thieving skills modal. You're welcome to tap into this to provide the ability to anyone you want to have it.
    Post edited by morpheus562 on
    Skills and Abilities allows both Bards and Monks to detect/disarm traps and pick locks. EEex is used to provide the correct UI buttons to use these abilities with both Bards and Monks. This gives you the option of choosing from three different roguelike classes to deal with traps.

EEex already provides you the capability to make any class/kit get UI access to detect/remove traps through the thieving skills modal. You're welcome to tap into this to provide the ability to anyone you want to have it.

Not to be funny, but I'm not sure you fully read my post morpheus.

The point I was trying to make is that it feels off to use "thieving" skills as a cleric, mage, fighter etc. Changing the UI does not overcome that issue. It's great that hybrid classes can be upgraded in this way, it's a sensible addition and it feels right for them. It's also impressive to see how this was acomplished via EEex. But the other classes are thematically different, so it's not a good fit. I acknowleged that even before EEex, there were ways to technically overcome the limitation of the absence of this button on other classes via mods. But the experience isn't satisfying because it's so clunky.

@fortyseven was highlighting that EEex used to have a disarm trap lua function. This means you would have been able to disarm traps by spell casting. As a spell caster, this is, generally, how I like to interact with the world. Not getting down in the dirt mucking about with mechanisms. I mean when using the thief ability button it even makes a mechanical sound and makes you walk up to the trap, which highlights the hands on manner of how you have solved the task. No magic there. Literally.

Also it's a nice penalty not to get the XP bonus if you look at the lua function code as written above. Then you have a two tier system. Thief disarm trap sloves the trap and gives an XP reward. Whereas invoke lua disarm trap simply solves the trap, similar to Knock for locked doors, which is consistent with the game. Even if that's not what you want the lua function could be extended to fit what you want and you can integrate it into any kind of spell or ability.

Of course, this is more of role playing argument and less of a technical one, but this is a role playing game at the end. So I feel it's quite valid and it looks like I'm not the only one who sees it this way.

• fortysevenfortyseven Member Posts: 96
    @MasterGimli
    You are getting at what it is that has always bothered me with traps.

I usually play solo or with friends or my family in multiplayer. We all play mages, sorcerers, clerics. We tend to solve traps with magic, either summons or if it’s a vertical trap, spell protections. However, the latter can make it rather costly to open a single trap, because you tend not to know the damage type or effect you are protecting against.

EEex makes it possible to give the thief button to any class but that is not so cool from a gameplay perspective, pretty much for the reasons you have highlighted. Besides it was always possible to dualclass a couple of levels in thief for essentially the same result.

I am familiar with the familiar mod ;). But it takes ages to unload your pet from the inventory and scoop it up again, which can get quite frustrating and feels rather feeble for a high-level mage.

I remember back in the day people recommended that I should use the remove all traps mod and that that was a sufficient solution. However, traps greatly add to the atmosphere and it is fun to detect them and remove them. So, for me that always missed the point. It would just be nice if it could be done in a way that is true to the class you are playing.

Hence the lua function. It could be used just like the knock spell as you said, which was perfect. To me that’s the beauty of EEex. It can give these precise and elegant solutions for specific problems. That does not mean there are no other ways to cheat or technically get around an issue. Ultimately though, it is about the quality how a mod achieves its goal that defines the “satisfaction” as you say.

Therefore, I hope Bubb will get round to it at some point. I know I have badgered him a lot about some of these little things over the years. It is his punishment for always delivering such high-quality work! But then again, he is the only modder whose name is known by the rest of my household. :D
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 76
    edited October 2023
    zelazko wrote: »
    @Endarire
    The House Rules / tweaks component targets every creature in the area with a bunch of effects. Further complicating things, the effects it applies causes the engine to reevaluate *all* opcodes affecting each creature multiple times. This causes a slight stutter in vanilla on large maps that have many creatures. The problem is that EEex adds additional (slow) processing to all effect applications, so while you might not feel the stutter until a certain amount of creatures are present in vanilla, with EEex the number of creatures required to get stuttering is much lower.

> I wanted to have the stuttering issue fixed for v0.9.20-alpha, but since that's turned into a time sink revamping Infinity Loader it's taking longer than expected. I'll probably release v0.9.20-alpha soon and make the stutter fix v0.10.0-alpha whenever it is done.

Is there anything I can edit even at coast of removing tweaks functionality to get rid of the stutter? It starts within minutes in Baldur's Gate areas unless I go to different smaller less populated areas. What should I look for? I am comfortable with editing the scripts.
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 1,001
    zelazko wrote: »
    Is there anything I can edit even at coast of removing tweaks functionality to get rid of the stutter? It starts within minutes in Baldur's Gate areas unless I go to different smaller less populated areas. What should I look for? I am comfortable with editing the scripts.
    If you want to risk it you can try using the attached version. It's highly experimental, but should get rid of the stuttering. I'm working towards validating and merging this branch back into the mainline EEex code.

Again, use this at your own risk.
    Nothing good would came out if I installed it on top of the old version of EEex?
    You could certainly try on a copy of your game. I'm not sure how stacking EEex on top of itself would play out. You'll have to rename the setup exe and tp2 to make WeiDU treat it as a new mod.
    edited October 2023
    I just reinstalled the eeex with your newly provided testing version. The lag seems to be gone with game messed up yes I know it would look messed up :smiley: . Tomorrow when time don't press me I will do properly try to install newly testing eeex on top of the eeex already installed. I tried to install eeex on top of already existing one but some error popped out and I didn't have time to investigate. I will report tomorrow my findings. The newly testing version of eeex do fix the lag at least on my mod setup. I am impressed with my sdd it copies my bg2ee game folder of 20 something GBs in a few minutes.
    edited October 2023
    I installed the EEEx on top of the old EEEx and stutter is gone. The only thing that doesn't work is UI. You cannot turn on/off AI and the character card don't display all the information.

9Lo9zsj.png

The install itself went flawless without any errors or warnings.

ia6KMZd.jpg

//EDIT
    I installed on top of it all Infinity UI to fix my broken UI. What a mod messup Graion is gonna hate me even more. :D

jyI7M5A.png

After 30 minute of testing the Infinity UI works without major issues and there are no stutters. I guess I found a solution alebit questionable in terms of stability. I have a game backup so there is always a way to go back. :)
    Post edited by zelazko on
  • shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    I didn't see a way to search through this thread. I was wondering if anybody has gotten this working on MacOS? I did manage to install, but can't manage to load the game since it is an EXE file. I tried porting kit, but it doesn't support the newest version of MacOS.
  • SourSour Member Posts: 83
    edited December 2023
    Just a heads up. A new component for SCS in version 35 causes a launch error with EEex. The component that causes the issue is "Add 9 new arcane spells " David may try to fix it but I figured I would let @Bubb know just in case it's important and it's not a bad idea to let EEex users know so they can avoid this SCS component for the time being.
  • fearlessfearless Member Posts: 40
    Came across this today on Github, thought of EEex, might be useful - linux, macos injector: https://github.com/kubo/injector
    Thanks for the link fearless, looks interesting!
    edited February 17
    v0.10.0-alpha:
    • Features
      • Overhauled much of EEex's code to improve performance issues on certain modded installs.
      • Added an experimental component that replaces the engine's embedded Lua version with LuaJIT. This can drastically speed up EEex's Lua scripting.

• Engine Fixes
      • op182 now works as intended – (Thanks @_Luke_!)
      • Fix v2.6 regressions regarding op206 / op232 / op256 – (Thanks @_Luke_!):
        • op206's param1 only worked for values 0xF00074 and 0xF00080
        • op232 and op256's "you cannot cast multiple instances" message failed to display

• For Modders

• Added:

• Effects:

• op214:
            • param2 == 3 – Call the global Lua function with the name in resource to get a CButtonData iterator. Then, use this iterator to determine which spells should be shown to the player. Note that the function name must be 8 characters or less, and be ALL UPPERCASE.
            • resource – Name of the global Lua function when param2 == 3

• op333:
            • (param3 & BIT0) != 0 – The effect's saving throw is only checked once – (Thanks @_Luke_!)

• Saving throw field:
            • BIT23 causes the effect to bypass op101 – (Thanks @_Luke_!)

• Actions:
          • SpellObjectOffset() family that targets spells at the ground relative to an object – (Thanks @_Luke_!):
            • 476 EEex_SpellObjectOffset(O:Target*,I:Spell*Spell,P:Offset*)
            • 476 EEex_SpellObjectOffsetRES(S:RES*,O:Target*,P:Offset*)
            • 477 EEex_SpellObjectOffsetNoDec(O:Target*,I:Spell*Spell,P:Offset*)
            • 477 EEex_SpellObjectOffsetNoDecRES(S:RES*,O:Target*,P:Offset*)
            • 478 EEex_ForceSpellObjectOffset(O:Target*,I:Spell*Spell,P:Offset*)
            • 478 EEex_ForceSpellObjectOffsetRES(S:RES*,O:Target*,P:Offset*)
            • 479 EEex_ReallyForceSpellObjectOffset(O:Target*,I:Spell*Spell,P:Offset*)
            • 479 EEex_ReallyForceSpellObjectOffsetRES(S:RES*,O:Target*,P:Offset*)

• Items:
          • .ITM header flags:
            • BIT18 causes the weapon to ignore weapon styles (as if the item was in SLOT_FIST) – (Thanks @_Luke_!)
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 511
    Thank you. for the update :-)

With EEEX 0.10 on BGEE, my game crashes when trying to open the map in Candlekeep.
    If I launch the game with Baldur.exe instead of Infinity Loader, I can open the map just fine.
    Here is my weidu.log :
    ~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #3 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge all available DLCs: 1.5
    ~LEUI-BG1EE/LEUI-BG1EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI (BG1EE skin) - Core component: 4.8
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Experimental - Use LuaJIT (can help stuttering): v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.10.0-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.10.0-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v4.7.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v32
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v32
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BLACKHEARTS_BG1/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Black Hearts BG1 - The Hunter: v1.0
    ~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.9
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v4.4
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add More Pickpocketable Items: v4.4
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.6
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v6
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v6
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_230919
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_230919
    ~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_230919
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: 1.5
    ~CHATTYIMOEN/CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: 1.5
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.2
    ~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~GARRICK_FLIRT/SETUP-GARRICK_FLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Garrick's Infatuation -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: Beta 4
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.1
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #2 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 30 minutes: v1.3.1
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections: v0.9.2
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Neera Banters: Interaction Banters: v0.9.2
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 19.3
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 19.3
    ~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
    ~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 3.0
    ~VERRSZA/VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 6.01
    ~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: v2.3
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brage's Redemption - Brage Joinable NPC for Baldur's Gate: 9.1
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assign the mod's portrait and soundset to the original Brage in game.: 9.1
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Give Brage unique Two-Handed Sword +1: 9.1
    ~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.5
    ~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: v1.5
    ~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
    ~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Give Kale the Warden Class? (Recommended) -> Warden(Fighter Kit): 1.69
    ~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
    ~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose whether or not to have Emily's custom soundtrack play during timed talks. -> Emily's Music: 1.65
    ~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.56
    ~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Helga Alternate Class: Fighter/Priest of Haela -> Fighter/Priest of Haela (Fighter Multi-class): 1.56
    ~RECORDER/SETUP-RECORDER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Recorder NPC MoD: 1.51
    ~RECORDER/SETUP-RECORDER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose whether or not to have Recorder's custom soundtrack play during timed talks. -> Recorder's Music: 1.51
    ~VIENXAY/VIENXAY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vienxay NPC for BG1EE: 1.67
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.7
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose a portrait for Drake: -> Default Portrait (The Artisan): 1.7
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #5 // OPTIONAL: Original Soundset by BillyYank: 1.7
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate portrait for Sirene? -> BG2 Default (Isandir)
    ~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 3.3
    ~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Choose a class for Aura: -> Illusionist / Artificer (Mage / Thief): 3.3
    ~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Choose a portrait for Aura: -> Default Portrait (The Artisan): 3.3
    ~K9SHARTEELNPC/SETUP-K9SHARTEELNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Shar-Teel NPC Mod: v1.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #15 // Imoen at the End of the Game Should be the One that Was in Party (SoD Only): v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v11.4
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #25 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen PID during chapters 8 to 12: v11.4
    ~C#HUSAM/C#HUSAM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Husam NPC for SoD, BGT, BGII:EE, BGII:ToB, and EET: Beta_231118
    ~C#HUSAM/C#HUSAM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assign the mod's portrait and soundset to the original Husam in game: Beta_231118
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ajantis SoD NPC: Crossmod Content: 19.3
    ~C#BRAGE/C#BRAGE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brage's Redemption: Crossmod Content: 9.1
    ~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.5
    ~C#HUSAM/C#HUSAM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Husam NPC: Crossmod Content: Beta_231118
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 3.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 3.0
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing potions work as in Pen & Paper: v7
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Miscellaneous Item Improvements (see readme): v7
    ~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised Corporal Undead: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Dragons: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #3 // Revised Liches: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Revised Lycanthropes (EXPERIMENTAL): v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Revised Magical Beasts: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Monstrous Spiders: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #7 // Revised Oozes, Slimes & Jellies: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Vampires: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #10 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #11 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #12 // Enhanced Battles: Ramazith's Tower: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #13 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #17 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #18 // Enhanced Battles: Durlag's Tower: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #19 // The Surgeon's Plight: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #20 // Sarevok's Assassins: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #21 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #22 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1): v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #27 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #28 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v5.1
    ~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #29 // Increase Enemy Group Size: v5.1
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #217 // Bard songs break invisibility -> All Bard songs break invisibility: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #262 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> No XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics [Andyr]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #171 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Replace all icons: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> PnP restrictions: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2580 // Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table -> Use PnP/PsT Table: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2590 // Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item" or as Dual- and Multi-Classes: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2620 // Make Certain Creatures Immune to Backstab/Sneak Attack [Luke]: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC Pairs to Separate: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo Into Minsc's Pack: v16
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Revised Elementals: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Introduce new races and subraces: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40100 // Revised class alignment rules: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40200 // Icewind Dale-style paladins: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40300 // Revised Smite Evil: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40310 // Higher-level paladins get additional uses of Lay on Hands and Smite Evil: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40400 // Rangers use Icewind Dale-style spell memorisation: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40450 // Thieves gain the Evasion ability (on a successful save for half damage against abilities that require you to dodge, take no damage): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40470 // Rebalanced thief and bounty hunter traps at low levels: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40500 // Revised favored enemy for rangers: new enemy groups, and rangers reselect their favored enemy at 4th level and every third level thereafter: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40600 // Revised shapeshift powers for druids and avengers: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40650 // Revised speciality priests of Lathander/Helm/Talos/Tempus/Tyr: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40700 // Allow monks to use staffs: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40753 // Adjust opposition schools for speciality mages (see readme for details) -> Use custom opposition schools: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40800 // Require speciality mages to memorize at least one spell per level from their speciality school: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40850 // Speciality mages automatically get one speciality spell at each level (where possible): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40900 // Allow multiclassed and dual-classed mages to become specialists and wild mages: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40925 // Bloodlines for sorcerers: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40950 // Dragon Disciples can be disciples of any chromatic dragon (Red/Blue/Green/Black/White): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #41000 // Rebalanced and revised kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50000 // New wizard specializations: elemental specialists: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50100 // New wizard specialization: Force Mage: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50200 // New wizard kits: Militant Wizards: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50300 // New sorcerer kit: Bloodrager: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50400 // New choices of god / goddess for speciality priests: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50500 // New class: Favored Soul: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55000 // Allow druids to multiclass as mages, rangers, and thieves: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55100 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/cleric kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55200 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/druid kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55300 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/mage kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55400 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/thief kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55500 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/mage kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55600 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/ranger and druid/ranger kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55700 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/thief and druid/thief kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55800 // Multiclass/dual-class mage/thief kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55900 // Multiclass fighter/mage/cleric kits: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #60300 // Improved NPC customisation and management: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80000 // Revised ability score modifiers -> Standard Talents of Faerun system (recommended): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80102 // Point-buy system for choosing ability scores -> Characters have 85 points to spend (e.g. 18,17,16,13,11,10): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80150 // 3rd-edition-style THAC0s (somewhat faster progression for clerics/thieves/mages): Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81020 // Dual-class kitted characters must obey the weapon-proficiency restrictions of their kit: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81030 // Dual-class characters gain weapon proficiencies as for their current class: Beta 7
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81100 // Revised Weapon Proficiency System: Beta 7
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Remove Arrows of Dispelling from stores: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Revised handling of death effects like disintegration, petrification and imprisonment (party members who are disintegrated etc can be resurrected; imprisoned or petrified characters rejoin the party automatically; the game doesn't end if the main character is petrified or imprisoned): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4135 // Revised resting: resting in the wild uses up provisions: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Revised inn rooms: more expensive, more benefits: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4145 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved BG Textscreens: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 35.10
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // XP for killing creatures -> Decrease to 50%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // PnP spell scroll caster levels: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    @Trouveur: It's a conflict with the "Experimental - Use LuaJIT (can help stuttering)" component and LeUI. I'll take a look.

To salvage that install:
    1. Copy EEex/loader/Lua52/LuaProvider.dll to the main game directory, and
    2. Open InfinityLoader.ini and change:
      LuaPatchMode=REPLACE_INTERNAL_WITH_EXTERNAL

to
      LuaPatchMode=INTERNAL

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 511
    Bubb wrote: »
    @Trouveur: It's a conflict with the "Experimental - Use LuaJIT (can help stuttering)" component and LeUI. I'll take a look.

To salvage that install:
    1. Copy EEex/loader/Lua52/LuaProvider.dll to the main game directory, and
    2. Open InfinityLoader.ini and change:
      LuaPatchMode=REPLACE_INTERNAL_WITH_EXTERNAL

to
      LuaPatchMode=INTERNAL

Thank you, it fixed it indeed. 😀
    edited February 22
    v0.10.0.1-alpha:
    • Fixed
      • Opening the world map with the "Experimental - Use LuaJIT (can help stuttering)" component and LeUI installed no longer crashes the game.
    Post edited by Bubb on
  • SparrowJacekSparrowJacek Member Posts: 17
    Hey! Is there a way to modify UI.MENU to fire a lua function when I press some button while playing? Can it be done with or without Eeex? For example I'd like to bind letter "X" to a function that would use "C:Eval" to create some effect.
    edited February 22
    @SparrowJacek: The vanilla way is to define a dummy UI item with an "on" event:
    label
    {
    	on "z"
    	action
    	"
    		C:Eval('')
    	"
    }

Note that the action will only fire if the menu with the "on" event is currently open. This describes the recognized strings after the "on" keyword.

The EEex way is EEex_Key_AddPressedListener().
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,194
    Hello, appearently there should be a console window opened when InfinityLoader is running a game, but I have none. Is there some setting I must activate, or is it a Windows thing or something? Thanks.
    edited February 24
    @Pecca: InfinityLoader attempts to hide its console when it starts – this works in Win10, but the newer "Windows Terminal" that ships by default in Win11 doesn't follow the old behavior, and simply minimizes the window. The proper way to get a console window with InfinityLoader is to run InfinityLoader.exe from a batch script.

I usually run the games with this command:
    InfinityLoader.exe > log.txt 2>&1

This will provide a console window, and also mirror all console output to log.txt.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,194
    Nice, it works, thank you.
  • myEVILmodemyEVILmode Member Posts: 25
    edited February 27
    Hello, it gives me such 2 errors at start.

INFO: Err: [string "M_SQMENU.lua"]:5: unexpected symbol near ';'
    INFO: Err: [string "M_SQTOOL.lua"]:7: unexpected symbol near ';'
    INFO: LUA: UI string not found: ...
    INFO: LUA: UI string not found: X
    INFO: LUA: UI string not found: AUTO-REROLL
    INFO: LUA: UI string not found:
    INFO: LUA: Initializing Quests
    INFO: gl.useShaders: 1

Post edited by myEVILmode on
    Hello @myEVILmode, can you upload your WeiDU.log? (You'll need to zip it for the forum to allow it to be uploaded). Most likely you're using the Experimental LuaJIT component of EEex, which makes the built-in Lua environment a tad more strict on syntax. One of your mods appears to be running into that situation - (or it might just have an error).