Skip to content

[v1.1] Skitia's NPCs For BG2:EE and EET

1141516171820»

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 515
    Ulkesh wrote: »
    Skitia, do you have a personal discord where you discuss your own mods with your "fanbase" or give updates?
    Yes, here :
    https://discord.com/invite/McT8DrpT
  • fataljasminefataljasmine Member Posts: 21
    I’m loving the mod so far! Your NPCs have so much personality to them and mesh well with the main NPC cast!

I’ve had Helga in my party quite awhile in SoA. Any tips on where I should go to initiate her personal quest? Ive exhausted most of her dialogue and approvals thus far. I am still in Chapter 3.
  • SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,064
    Helga's quest involves first participating in a small tournament that takes place in the Copper Coronet. Then she'll mention about wanting to see an old friend which will point to her more proper personal quest.
  • fataljasminefataljasmine Member Posts: 21
    edited May 12
    Skitia wrote: »
    Helga's quest involves first participating in a small tournament that takes place in the Copper Coronet. Then she'll mention about wanting to see an old friend which will point to her more proper personal quest.
    When does she mention the old friend? Do I need to be in a specific situation or area to initiate it? I completed the 3 fights and had Helga drank the potion we won, and she initiated her talk about the warrior who only used a shield in their duels, but then Helga’s been quiet ever since. If it’s not initiating is there a console command I can enter to trigger it?

Post edited by fataljasmine on
  • SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,064
    edited May 13
    Skitia wrote: »
    When does she mention the old friend? Do I need to be in a specific situation or area to initiate it? I completed the 3 fights and had Helga drank the potion we won, and she initiated her talk about the warrior who only used a shield in their duels, but then Helga’s been quiet ever since. If it’s not initiating is there a console command, I can enter to trigger it?

It should happen immediately after Helga drinks the potion, and then create a corresponding quest entry that points to the Five Flagons.

Global("X3HelPotionTalk","LOCALS",1) is the corresponding talk. Make sure you are clicking on/pointing at Helga so it stores the LOCALS variable on her.