Skip to content

In the UK?

Hi there, only today found out about this, and its pure epicness! :D:D
My question if anyone knows, I have a Nexus 7 and really hope to download it on release, but all I see is price in US dollars. Can I buy this from google play in the UK (England) when its released?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bivbibivbi Member Posts: 96
    No british can't play BGEE, it's forbidden by the Queen. Of course you can, i don't think beamdog will only sell BGEE to americans, and european, russian, chinese, ... , also see the price in $.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    You can. My credit card converted the dollars to sterling. 10 squid when the exchange rate was good.
  • LeonethLeoneth Member Posts: 3
    Thank you both for the replies! So excited! November 28th is my birthday too! :D
  • saffon69saffon69 Member Posts: 58
    Leoneth said:

Thank you both for the replies! So excited! November 28th is my birthday too! :D

yeeaaaaahhhh same as that happy same birthday when it gets here , what a cool day for the game to be released and a good price : D

• LeonethLeoneth Member Posts: 3
    True that! I'll be looking all day on the google play store for it to emerge!
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    It may not be at the exact same time as the PC release - mainly due to authentication processes which these stores use. It should be pretty soon afterwards though.
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    bivbi said:

No british can't play BGEE, it's forbidden by the Queen. Of course you can, i don't think beamdog will only sell BGEE to americans, and european, russian, chinese, ... , also see the price in $.

Canadian $ or US $?
  • bivbibivbi Member Posts: 96
    Canada no longer exist because of Justin Bieber xD