Skip to content

Pro-testing

2»

Comments

• KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142

It'll be longer than that...approval time an average of 16 days right now, and Apple is closed the week of thanksgiving. So, probably the second week of December

I am not sure where you're getting that. According to this, average approval time right now is 8 days: http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com
  • msvatymsvaty Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    8 days for ios (ipad)
    16 days fo OSX (macs)
  • KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
    I stand corrected, sir!
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    But still. I had planned to play it on my MacBook. So 16 days it is for me.

God damn it.
  • ArchfiendArchfiend Member Posts: 2
    Or it is already approved and in waiting to be release, I thinks it's possible with app store. But that the means the game was ready two weeks ago, only waiting for apple approval. Well it's just assumption but a possibility
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    I'll pray for that. :-)
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

I'll pray for that. :-)

I'll sacrifice a virgin

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I remember reading that the IPad version had to be submitted once again because of a bug. I think it was a comment by Phillip Daigle. Can't find a link now.
  • DavidNielsenDavidNielsen Member Posts: 2
    I have close to a decades worth of experience doing QA testing and bug triaging in various Open Source projects which I would be happy to volunteer towards BGEE. Most recently I have been doing bug filing guidelines for the cross platform Banshee Media Player. I am a big lover of RPGs and Baldur's Gate holds a special place in my heart so I would love to help make it and eventual other related projects (oh please let Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment be in the cards..) as great as possible.

I currently have an 2011 model Mac Mini with Radeon (MacMini5.2) and 16 GB of RAM running Mountain Lion (latest dev update 10.8.3 pre I believe) and a 16GB iPad 3 gen.
  • If you are looking for volunteers to test the Mac version, I have a Retina MacBookPro (a couple months old) running 10.8.2. CPU: 2.7Ghz Intel Core i7, 16GB ram, Intel HD Graphics 4000 512mb ram, with an Apple SSD SM512E hdd. Not sure if you are even looking or if anything in my config is of interest, but I'd be happy to throw in. Thanks!
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    edited December 2012
    I guess we've learned from the PC side that you can't have enough configurations to test against, here's what I have if you are interested in seeing where the smoke comes out...

13" Macbook Pro, Mid 2012, 2.5Ghz i5, 10.8.2
    Mac Mini, Late 2012, 2.3Ghz i7 quad, 10.8.2
    (both of the above are running beautifully using Parallels)
    Mac Mini, Late 2006, 1.83Ghz Core Duo, 10.6.x (running App Store)
    (the last may be the most interesting, with Intel GMA950 graphics)
    Post edited by Cerevant on
  • bivbibivbi Member Posts: 96
    msvaty said:

8 days for ios (ipad)
    16 days fo OSX (macs)

Damned, meen not before the second week of december. Hopefully the first iPad was rejected by apple, so iPad gamers won't have it before us :)

Twitter Trent Oster : Current iPad build has been rejected from iTunes. We've got some work to do!

MOUHAHAHA

• Korevas17Korevas17 Member Posts: 57
    @nathan

Feel free to add me to the list if there is need for testing.

Running a mid-2010 MacBook pro