Skip to content

Easter Eggs / Weird Stuff / Hidden Goodies

2»

Comments

• Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729

I've played Baldur's Gate since it was released, and I have never, ever, even bothered to look for that fabled "Ring of Wizardry" that everybody talks about outside the FAI. It took me until about two years ago before I pulled up an online map of Nashkel and learned how to pixel-hunt for the Ankeg Armor.

You mean you don't press TAB constantly anyway? :-)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    back in the day, tabbing did nothing. It was mouse scrolling or fail.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Hexihammer There is also a small Space Hamster you can buy at the Citadel who regards you with a knowing look. That's Boo.
  • HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288
    LadyRhian said:

@Hexihammer There is also a small Space Hamster you can buy at the Citadel who regards you with a knowing look. That's Boo.

I hate that space hamster, why I havn't mentioned it, have had 1 myself in my room it bored me to death, the fish was much cooler!!

Sorry to hate on that cute hamster! :/

• FaerieFire68FaerieFire68 Member Posts: 6
    In Baldur's Gate 1 - The NPC called Bub Snikt , is a reference to x-men character wolverine .
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    HexHammer said:

LadyRhian said:

I hate that space hamster, why I havn't mentioned it, have had 1 myself in my room it bored me to death, the fish was much cooler!!

Sorry to hate on that cute hamster! :/

It also makes the same sound that Boo does when you interact with it.

@Shin To be accurate, it makes the same sound as when you try to remove Boo from Minsc. :)
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    @LadyRhian Yeah, I meant interact with the space hamster.
  • HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288
    ..may that space hamster's ass itch, and arms be too short!!!