Skip to content

Thank You Overhaul

This posting is dedicated to the hard workers down at Overhaul in my home town of Edmonton. We love you guys because of all the hard work and dedication that you have put into this game. For some of us this is a nostalgic flashback to when BG first came out and was, by far, the best game on the market. For others its a new discovery of how great the old days were. For me, and possibly many others, it is a rediscovery of the game that brought us into this crazy gaming community and holds so many precious memories.
What you are doing is bringing back the old games that made this community great. Doing things that most of us could only dream about by working so hard to "overhaul" these classics and bring them into the modern age. I'm sure everyone here appreciates what you are doing as much as I do, no matter how much we might rage over the delay of the release. You are hero's gentlemen, hero's to us in the gaming community.

Thank you, for how much you've done for us gamers, and hopefully this will become a launch pad towards bigger and better projects for your amazing company.
I raise a glass to you and to your inevitable success.

Sincerely, one fan who knows they are speaking for many others out there.
MenthroSCARY_WIZARDKristie83BG_ZeroAscerionMrKrisSatanDeathMachineMiyagiAntonAldericbrtl33KenyonCalmarTamokomch202IgnoSyntia13Oxford_GuyMythagoGloktamoody_mageFlashburnDukeGrBaldursCatJonelethIrenicusalannahsmithEleutherosIkonNavrosEudaemoniumBelgarathMTHNishi_Kara_No_KazeelminsterCoryNewbWolkjunk11lordkimPluc082kansasbarbarianallhailsteve[Deleted User]randyrooSceptenarMedullaOblongata

Comments

• MenthroMenthro Member Posts: 85
    edited November 2012
    The most Holy Inquisition agrees! Overhaul will be spared righteous fire when the Emperor purges the other game makers and publishers who are chaotically corrupted!
    Kristie83flame867Fredjo
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Well said!
    flame867
  • AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273
    Yes, i also feel some praise is due to for their fine efforts, but come on.. it's not like they are doing it Pro Bono. In the end it's just a win-win-win-win-wiiiiin scenario for everyone involved, and that's the best kind of thing you want out of life.
    TJ_Hookerflame867Syntia13Oxford_Guy
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    In addition to the small sum donated for BG:EE, you have my thanks, as well, Overhaul!

I agree that the success of this game could very well give them the opportunity and funding for many more exciting projects. I hope, for all our sakes, they succeed in this undertaking.

Good Journey, Overhaul.
    flame867
  • M6k3M6k3 Member Posts: 180
    now i love them to
  • flame867flame867 Member Posts: 32
    @Menthro butt kicking, for goodness?
  • GloktaGlokta Member Posts: 97
    Keep it up and keep bringing us more good stuff! :)
  • loganultimaloganultima Member Posts: 109
    I raise my cup as well; while I rarely purchase games due to my economical situation, I have made an effort to pre-order this masterpiece of an RPG because it deserves our support. Overhaul for the win!
    alannahsmithflame867
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    I want to say a HUGE THANKS as well, its not so obvious for me that someone enhanced Baldur's Gate, for me it sort of a dream come true. For YEARS I thought to myself "why the hell is nobody making games like Baldur's Gate anymore!?" - But now I'm all happy!!!

THANKS OVERHAUL!!

lordkim
  • cojumkrcojumkr Member Posts: 8
    고맙습니다 mean thanks you
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    This is a new experience for me. I played Baldurs Gate 2 and Shadows of Amn, but never got the first BG. Looking forward to it! Thank you Overhaul!
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Wassail.