Skip to content

Prepare for forum insanity tomorow

2»

Comments

• vivi1704vivi1704 Member Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, this is my first post since I joined...
    Does anybody know exactly when the game will be available? I completed the preload and it's been the 28th here for 12 hours (GMT+2). I 've been checking every 2 hours and the suspense is killing me :) Do I have to do anything else besides preloading?
  • loganultimaloganultima Member Posts: 109
    It will come at 21:00 GMT+2

It will come at 21:00 GMT+2

Thank you very much! You just saved me from a looong day...
  • cyberarmycyberarmy Member Posts: 128
    AND THE FORUMS SHALL TREMBLE!

Sorry couldn't resist :)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited November 2012
    @vivi1704 It'll be released 13hs in Edmonton I'd say around 21hs in your timezone.
    @mlnevese Thank you, I guess I will manage to get at least some work done today instead of constantly checking... :)
    good luck to everyone with handling the forum today
  • VissiousVissious Member Posts: 53
    I get it at 10pm tonight here in the UK (or so I've figured it), which would be fine and dandy if I didn't work night-shifts. I'm pretty much going to be rolling up my 'toon whilst simultaniously getting dressed and eating a slice of toast.

I expect some sort of keyboard-related "jamtastrophe". And then I'll have to slave away throughout the night knowing that the bloody thing is ready to go as soon as I get home. Literally. Cannot. *Wait.*
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    So far, the forums have been a great source of entertainment for me. I'm having trouble doing my work with all the distractions. But I do feel bad for the mods and the Overhaul team...