Skip to content

Translators and Moderators needed!

2»

Comments

• Tom_InfernusTom_Infernus Member Posts: 4
    Soon (2 weeks) I will have more free time and even now I can spare an hour or two daily.
    So if You need a moderator or translator for Polish - I'm Yours :)
    Few years ago I've been involved in Polish clan - Children of Bhaal and wee used to do some translations for polish version of BG2 mods. Our work have even been published in a special edition on Polish market (via CDProjekt).
  • nickhartnickhart Member Posts: 3
    What's involved with a moderator job? eg: how often do we need to be online and checking the forums for trolls, flames, etc... (You'd think trolls and flames wouldn't mix...)
  • NielsValdemarNielsValdemar Member Posts: 2
    If need be, I would gladly assist with the Danish and/or Scandinavian languages.
  • norolimnorolim Member Posts: 62
    Hi. I'd also like to help. I sent a message to @DanBoulos. I hope he has time to read those.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I updated the OP to get ya'll to message Cam instead.
  • SkinnyDSkinnyD Member Posts: 28
    DKnight said:

I know baldurs gate 1 and 2 like the back of my hand and have completed them each 3 times.

@DKnight

Only 3 times each Dave? The imaginary mod test that I imagined yesterday while imagining what it would be like to be a mod had a mandatory requirement of several hundred completions for moderator candidacy. Also, I've completed Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 several times a year since 1998 so by your standards I would know Baldur's Gate like the back of my neighbour's uncle's hairdresser's math teacher's hand.

I'm joking of course, and in no way mean to belittle you as your credentials are surprisingly surprising.
    I just thought 3 times was a little under par. Good luck nonetheless!
  • FillaFillasonFillaFillason Member Posts: 110
    DKnight said:

I know baldurs gate 1 and 2 like the back of my hand and have completed them each 3 times.

deathknight1728@gmail.com

I dont dare say how many times I have played it,hehe... ;-) Im not an translater though
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    edited July 2012
    Well if you need it i can translate english to french pretty well... And being unable to work at moment because of injuries i have lot of free time to do so i might add
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    I can translate pretty well to Russian and Hebrew, send me PM or something if you need me translate news,previews,articles.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,526
    @Coriander - what happened to Dan, anyway?
  • YorleenYorleen Member Posts: 150
    Coriander, do you know if there really is a moderator for the French forum? Dan said there was one but he/she never manifested him/herself...
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    Dan's gone and everyone with Admin powers is busy with game stuff.
  • pedrorqpedrorq Member Posts: 54
    I'll message Cameron... I can translate Portuguese and can also moderate any eventual Portuguese forum.
This discussion has been closed.