Skip to content

BG:EE Complaining and negative feedback thread.

13»

Comments

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    Most of complains were already mentioned, so I won't write them again. But I didn't see one:
    - You can earase memorized spell from your spellbook and the game doesn't ask you if you want to do so. I would prefer if it did, cause it happened to me, that I've erased perfectly good spell by a mistake.
  • KithrixxKithrixx Member Posts: 215
    I'm okay with bugs. It's a recent release, and all. However, what bothers me is that Rasaad's quest was very, very ambiguous in what you're supposed to do to progress. I got the notes that told me of where I was supposed to go, and then... nothing. The location showed on my map but never activated as a potential travel location, and I don't understand what I missed and the game gives zero indication as to how to go there. I beat the game, never going any further than getting the location on my map from the letters, and never getting any such prompt from Rasaad to travel there out of urgency or anything similar.
  • Sese79Sese79 Member Posts: 478
    Add bug:
    - Color boxes have a tendency to duplicate themselves if you choose and try many of the colors at the character creation sheet.
  • ScofieldScofield Member Posts: 119
    Kirkor said:

Most of complains were already mentioned, so I won't write them again. But I didn't see one:
    - You can earase memorized spell from your spellbook and the game doesn't ask you if you want to do so. I would prefer if it did, cause it happened to me, that I've erased perfectly good spell by a mistake.

The same thing happened to me, VERY annoying indeed!