Skip to content

XPCap Remover

2»

Comments

• SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    @Troodon80 So I've installed all of your files. It still isn't working for comet and dark planter.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Sarevokok, does it work for the other abilities? Is it just those two that aren't working?
    @Troodon80 Yes sir. Hell, I'm even using Irenicus' Spells.
    edited December 2012
    @Sarevokok, and you downloaded the updated archive?

Make sure that SPWI924A.bam, SPWI924B.bam, SPWI924C.bam, SPWI925A.bam, SPWI925B.bam, and SPWI925C.bam are in your override folder, as well as the .

Are those two abilities showing up like this? Or are they not working in some other way (not appearing in the spell book, no strings, not casting properly, etc.)?
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
    Showing up like the druid lightning spell. And yes I did download it from there.
    @Sarevokok, try this and let me know if it works (also, there seems to be a problem with Dragon Breath. I'll fix that at some point).

As always, just overwrite all the files when asked.
    @Troodon80 Aye works like a charm now. Well expect for the dragon's breath thing :p
  • DrEastDrEast Member Posts: 113
    I'm less interested in the abilities working in BG:EE than I am in having them work when I transfer the character to BG2. I like to use my own particular challenge, where death means an export of the character and an import to Candlekeep, and saving HLA information between the two games is important for my own playstyle. So, do these tables keep that information consistent?
    @Sarevokok, good to hear :).

@DrEast, the abilities do transfer to BG2, at least the ones I've tried when exporting a character from BG:EE and importing that character to BG2. Given that they are the same abilities from ToB (and by that, I mean the same file names), they should transfer seamlessly. I've only tested comet and dragon breath, so it's not a thorough test.

I can't say what will happen when BG2:EE rolls around, though, but I can't imagine the abilities changing in any way.
  • DrEastDrEast Member Posts: 113
    Thanks, Troodon80!
  • FubblesFubbles Member Posts: 7
    I figured it out, I apparently have two BGEE installations for some reason. One in C: and one in C:/ program files. I must have been editing the one I'm not playing on:P
  • EricEric Member Posts: 4
    I was wondering with the file that you put up does it contain the abillities for the warrior/mage/thief multi-class if not is there any way it can be added? Thank you in advance :D
    @Eric, those files are included, and show up, but I can't say that I have tested them very well.
  • novotny999novotny999 Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2012
    @Eric, for Fighter/Mage/Thief and Fighter/Cleric/Mage multi-classes you also need additional files. You can get them here. Put them also into Override folder.
    edit: FMT file working, but nothing too great, mage spec abilities add 1 memorization for 6th, 7th and 8th level respectively, no level 10 spells (there is no room for too many abilities)
    Post edited by novotny999 on
  • EricEric Member Posts: 4
    Hey guys thanks for the answer and the files :) . Only really interested in the use every item one that thiefs get :P