Skip to content

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

2»

Comments

• egalor_originalegalor_original Member Posts: 92
    Forse said:

Aaahaha. Word, MedullaOblongata.

Please make a patch without bird sounds in BG alright? It's sexual, and doesn't belong in the game. :P

I reckon all birds are heterosexual. So it's no problem retaining their chirrups.
  • ForseForse Member Posts: 106
    edited December 2012
    Wrong. Get your facts right. There are birds engaging in homosexual sex. In fact, check this out:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
    MedullaOblongata
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416

Forse said:

Please make a patch without bird sounds in BG alright? It's sexual, and doesn't belong in the game. :P

I reckon all birds are heterosexual. So it's no problem retaining their chirrups.
    On the other hand, bats have the highest rate of homosexuality among mammals. Since there are tons of bats in various caves throughout BG, they clearly need to be patched out.
    MedullaOblongataSon_of_Imoen
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Maybe the game should only have constructs... flesh golems are out, of course...
    Forse
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    mlnevese said:

Maybe the game should only have constructs... flesh golems are out, of course...

Are you kidding? Then they could get stoned!

Think of all the children that would be horribly traumatized by that!
    mlnevese
    mlnevese said:

Unfortunately, Clay Golems have unusually high rates of homosexuality compared to other golems. They're out, too.

mlnevese
    Forse said:

Wrong. Get your facts right. There are birds engaging in homosexual sex. In fact, check this out:

Actually, I knew that. I even know that monkeys sometimes do engage in homosexual activities without looking at Wikipedia.

But I beg to differ: birds do not understand what they are doing, while being engaged in any type of sex, as opposed to their human counterparts. This is so, because they are lacking any morals as we, people, understand it. Therefore, their homosexual behaviour is unperceived and thus, falls out from morals-related evaluation, and thus is not pervert. Which basically means it's not abusive for my psyche, and psyche of the majority of heterosexuals.
    edited December 2012
    Madhax said:

Forse said:

On the other hand, bats have the highest rate of homosexuality among mammals. Since there are tons of bats in various caves throughout BG, they clearly need to be patched out.
    They don't understand what they are doing (see the above post).

I even suggest if we somehow managed to explain it to them, they would re-assess their modus vivendi afterwards.

• ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited December 2012

Forse said:

So I guess you didn't hear about that controversy over the children's book involving gay penguins?

Forse said:

Actually, I knew that. I even know that monkeys sometimes do engage in homosexual activities without looking at Wikipedia.

But I beg to differ: birds do not understand what they are doing, while being engaged in any type of sex, as opposed to their human counterparts. This is so, because they are lacking any morals as we, people, understand it. Therefore, their homosexual behaviour is unperceived and thus, falls out from morals-related evaluation, and thus is not pervert. Which basically means it's not abusive for my psyche, and psyche of the majority of heterosexuals.
    Guess we've abandoned all pretenses, eh?

I'm out, rampant homophobia is abusive for my psyche.
    ForseSon_of_Imoen
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Homosexuality in animals is their attraction. I think that birds know exactly what they're doing when they're bumping naughty bits.
  • gunmangunman Member Posts: 215
    If you are looking for sexual
    Forse said:

So you see in everything related to nature sexuality. Your relation with nature and the world revolves around getting laid. Congratulations for your superior human condition!
    egalor_original
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Can we for once SHUT UP about sexuality in games, between animals and I dunno what else?

It's seriously getting tiresome and I feel it's starting to leave it's mark on the mood in these forums.

I don't want a Bioware Social Network v. 02
    Sily
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I guess if the subject was never started then it wouldn't get talked about. On the other hand, someone says something extremely offensive - many responses follow.

It will be ultimately pointless though, you can't argue with irrational people.
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    How...
    Why...
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Romances in BG is a stupid idea, strip them all out. Issue solved.

Happy now OP? Do you see what you did?
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Better none than favouring one.