Skip to content

Big timer of awesome?

124»

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    I really don't think I'll be able to do it actually. I just hit the final floor of Durlag's Tower and I barely came home. I'll try to do my best but I think I'll be around 15 minutes too late.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    geselle said:

They should announce the names of the new NPCs. Just the names, nothing else. That would hype me

@geselle, they did :-)

• paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    8 more minutes, this is killing me. You hear that Beamdog? You might kill me. :D
  • paulsifer42paulsifer42 Member Posts: 267
    @Cheesebelly You're the bomb dot com man. Well done.
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137
    A fine effort! :p
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Congratulions oh previous dark one!

May your cheese taste delicious always.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @Cheesebelly Congratulations sir, a hefty pat on the back is in order, and maybe some sleep
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    edited July 2012
    @Cheesebelly - congratulations on my part, too! In case you didn't notice, Trent Oster defined your effort "epic" on Twitter. They should totally award you a badge for your counter-beating playthrough!
    Thank you all! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! :D

@AndreaColomb : I did indeed notice the tweet from mr. Oster. Was quite pleasantly surprised actually.

Thanks all for the support by the way! I would never have done it without all of you! :)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    But why Sarevok laughs when he's defeated?
  • MedillenMedillen Member Posts: 632
    @Cheesebelly That was fantastic !! You have answered my challenge like only a true hardcore BG fan would ! You, sir, deserve a medal. Like, a big and shiny one ;-)
  • DeadstarDeadstar Member Posts: 20
    You do understand equipping magical items that are not identified means they do not work to their full potential and sometimes don't give any bonuses at all. You should always identify everything before using it.

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Lol, I'm picturing this in the game as a public service announcement delivered by... I dunno, which BG1 mage has the highest Wis?... Anyway...
    @Deadstar : that's true only for items with charges though. Any other item gives the exact bonus they are intended to give, I am 1000% sure of it.
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    Now this is what I call a necro.
  • colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    XZAR'D!
  • DeucetipherDeucetipher Member Posts: 521

XZAR'D!

jajaja! I'm totally stealing that.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Hehehe, awesome :)
    Necroing became easier now that Animate dead grants us Ghasts :p