Skip to content

Berserker dualed to cleric

I've dualed my berserker into cleric at lvl 6. Now I am at lvl 7 cleric (F 6/C 7) Now my inactive berserker is active, but my cleric can't cast any spell. Please help.

Comments

• AlsnAlsn Member Posts: 97
    There's shouldn't really be any reason for why you wouldn't be able to cast spells just because you regained your berserker levels. Did something else happen to you perhaps? Maybe you equipped a cursed item or your spellbook was wiped or something?

Please elaborate, "can't cast any spell" means what, exactly? Do you simply have no spells to cast? Or can you click a spell and target it, but nothing happens?

Got a save file?
  • Well It's in black pits no special items, just armor and weapons.

Hmmm... Well I have spells in my spellbook and they are memorised. I sleep and when I wake up the icon of spell menu is "grey" when I click it, nothing happens.
  • MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    edited December 2012
    Wow, @Nitram_VI_Hermannia I thought you were doing something silly buy it turns out that the same thing happened to me just now when I did it.

I can cast spells if I quickslot them though... Definately a bug, will submit.
  • MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    This seems to be a well known bug, or at least it has been around for a while...

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/12375/dual-class-fightercleric-losing-spells-after-re-gaining-fighter-abilities-ipad

Why has it not been fixed..
  • Heh...Well I hope they fix it in next patch :) And thanks for help :)