Skip to content

Additional sound sets

Any word on the additional sound sets being added to the iPad version?

I was expecting them to be an IAP.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    They were finally added to the store of the PC version with the latest update, so I would assume once the patch rolls out later this week.
  • JustariusJustarius Member Posts: 43
    Excellent. That should be in time for the next play through :)

10 years or so of the same core voices, wee bit of variation will be nice.
    lunarAegir_FellwoodD3V11_
  • SarthosSarthos Member Posts: 31
    The extra sound file sets (4 - 6) seem to be there (viewed from iFunbox), but they don't seem to show up in the game yet. I have all the DLC so I don't know if they were included in the basic game or not.
  • pipinhopipinho Member Posts: 55
    i don't know why they are waiting for the patch to give us the portraits and voices stored inthe game. Also why not have us be able to buy say 20+ portraits and 10 voices at the store?
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Hopefully it will show up with the new patch, such is the nature of the itunes store. We'll have to wait until the app is approved. Should be soon though.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    They only showed up in the store for the PC version after patch 2010, I believe (maybe even 2011). Whenever that patch gets rolled out to iPad they should be there. The files will be there, of course, like the portraits and the characters were already in-game. The in-app purchase is more-or-less a way of making the cost the same as the PC version overall. The stuff is still in the game.