Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited December 2012
    @Calmar I think it's Tera
    Post edited by SpaceInvader on
    Calmar
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @CoryNewb While I appreciate the flattery of a whole five of my memes being in your "Meme Hall of Fame Part 2," don't you think that's kind of a dirty switch to pull, reposting that stuff? ... Seriously? There's this thing on a crappy website called Reddit referred to as "karma whoring" ... that about sums it up
    XivirielCoryNewbSophiaKlorox
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AedanSirK8ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    @Quartz Yeesh. I'm not in the least concerned with "Karma" on an internet forum sir. I don't really want to get in to an argument, but I'm married and a father of 3 daughters, with precious little time to dedicate to games. So I decided to compile some of the best so far in chronological order of memes of the thread. I thought people would appreciate it, but apparently people are more concerned, that I am concerned with gathering internet "likes". Please.

Anyway, I've ranted on. Oh well. Sorry that I put some effort in to recapping a great thread of 56 pages to 2 posts. Have a happy new year.
    [Deleted User]Son_of_Imoenmoopylolien
    edited December 2012
    CoryNewb said:

(have to be able to poke fun at ourselves sometimes)

Also @Quartz, I'm reassured that you agree by being the only person to agree to this post. I can now rest easy with my internet forum status, and knowing that I got an agree for my Karma woohoo!
    Quartz
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    If anyone is interested, the movies in that first meme are: Lord of the Rings, 300 and "Hawk the Slayer". (most of you probably know the first two. The third I have on DVD. :D)
    Moomintroll
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2012
    CoryNewb said:

Also @Quartz, I'm reassured that you agree by being the only person to agree to this post. I can now rest easy with my internet forum status, and knowing that I got an agree for my Karma woohoo!

Your bad attitude is completely sickening, but at least you're still funny. Well played.
    CoryNewbRiolathellolien
    Quartz said:

CoryNewb said:

Your bad attitude is completely sickening, but at least you're still funny. Well played.
    God damnit. I was shoveling snow and planning on making a big stink and storming out (not that anyone would care) and only plan to return to sleuth and maybe comment on BG2EE.

Now that you went an acted like a gentleman, not a troll (like I thought you might), I have to come back and tell you that your move was also very well played.

DAMNIT!

Anyway, back to getting ready to have people over for new years.

Cheers!
    QuartzRiolathellolien
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    This is my most favoritest thread. Just sayin'
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    LadyRhian said:

also not mine

It's more of a cartoon than a meme, but so funny! Thanks for finding that one, LadyRhiann.

ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
    @erg
    pretty cool video.. they did good at with making the 3d models look like the characters, especially minsc.
    Erg
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Son_of_Imoen You're welcome. And yeah, it's not a meme, just amusing.
  • NecroblivionNecroblivion Member Posts: 210
    Why Imoen is yellow though? XD
    Riolathel
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    Jaheria looks like how Id picture Aerie in that video...
    But an amazing job none the less, that is super impressive, someone has dedication!
  • szbszb Member Posts: 220
    Irenicus looks like someone who got too many plastic surgeries.
  • ShrimpShrimp Member Posts: 142
    Minsc looks way too skinny.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited January 2013
    As it wasn't my intention to derail the MEME thread, maybe the moderators can move my previous post and the replies to it in a separate thread. If they deem this to be necessary of course.
    It's mostly my fault, but it's fine. Better we derail it with something related to BG at least.

It wouldn't be that noticeable but I haven't had any good ideas for memes lately
  • diggerbdiggerb Member Posts: 132
    edited January 2013
    CoryNewbZarelyShapiroKeatsDarkMage
This discussion has been closed.