Skip to content

Why do we have to wait?

2»

Comments

• ZarelyZarely Member Posts: 12

Android users prefers free stuff

Don't we all?

IOS users has no problems paying for a app/game.

We don't either, we just know that you *can* get programs that do a lot, if not more in some cases, for free, and we utilize our resources.
  • Out2lunchOut2lunch Member Posts: 57
    Zarely said:

We don't either, we just know that you *can* get programs that do a lot, if not more in some cases, for free, and we utilize our resources.

This....

Simply we look for the best app that does the job and we use that. I have purchased many apps for my various android devices, but I also run many free ones as they are simply better.

People keep mentioning dont say Linux as it scares people, but you have to remember that IOS os based on BSD which is another Unix variety very similar to Linux etc.

I also think this Christmas many people have purchased the Nexus 7 for loved ones, it was one of the biggest presents given this season. It was totally sold out from Google in December. This will bring many more people to the platform and thus to gaming and other apps.

I have already purchased BG:EE for the PC, but cant wait to buy it for my nexus, as a Father and working a lot I dont have time to sit at my PC at home to play games, but having BG on my Pad will be amazing 2 hours of commuting every day will go like that!!!
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Out2lunch said:

Zarely said:

This....

Simply we look for the best app that does the job and we use that. I have purchased many apps for my various android devices, but I also run many free ones as they are simply better...

...I have already purchased BG:EE for the PC, but cant wait to buy it for my nexus, as a Father and working a lot I dont have time to sit at my PC at home to play games, but having BG on my Pad will be amazing 2 hours of commuting every day will go like that!!!
    I couldn't agree more.

I got my nexus 7 in their release week and am simply amazed at the amount of computing horsepower they crammed in that little pad. The claim of superiority in the app market for Ipads was once true, but no longer a valid claim.