Skip to content

missing jessa vai

havlyahavlya Member Posts: 16
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
jessa vai is not in jovial jugler after returning from bandit camp, I have rested, travel to bandit camp and returned but no help jessa vai is no there so I can't compleat the quest i got from jessa vai.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Are you sure she's not there? She likes to walk all over the inn and hide in corners, and I think she can maybe even go upstairs. Under default feedback settings, pausing the game cause circles to appear under the feet of all NPCs in sight; doing so can make it easier to find someone even if they're behind something that obstructs your view.
  • havlyahavlya Member Posts: 16
    TJ_Hooker said:

Are you sure she's not there? She likes to walk all over the inn and hide in corners, and I think she can maybe even go upstairs. Under default feedback settings, pausing the game cause circles to appear under the feet of all NPCs in sight; doing so can make it easier to find someone even if they're behind something that obstructs your view.

yea she was hiding in corner in the kitchen thank for hint.
  • OriensOriens Member Posts: 28
    I had a similar problem. After I changed the setting MetVai = 1 -> MetVai = 2. Officer Vai appeared, I was able to complete the dialogue and quest was completed. It's odd though. The trigger for completing the quest GlobalGT("Chapter","GLOBAL",3). That is, after the third Chapter any dialogue will lead to the end of the quest.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Oriens said:

any dialogue will lead to the end of the quest.

If you don't have any scalps in your inventory and talk to her, the quest will end.